Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Finally remembered my username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll #1
  +1
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 pm
Aralik
Giesta The Dirt Eater
Aralik
Giesta The Dirt Eater
I hate when that happens, my coptures does it sometimes to be derp-derp on me when I go to a page faster than it wants to load it. sweatdrop

How is Ben?

Pretty good, my work schedule has been erratic and I have been on and offline a bit recently and often only for short periods of time. sweatdrop

That sounds a bit like me. I'm not on here for very long and my schedule is all over the place as well

3nodding Yeah, anymore my Job and jusrt being tired causes me to either just eat and go to bed or I only get online here to check E-Mails and here on Gaia quickly before bed, occasionally I get ion my X-Box but in the end any time I play it for long periods are often when I am off for the weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 am
Giesta The Dirt Eater
Aralik
Giesta The Dirt Eater
Aralik
Giesta The Dirt Eater
I hate when that happens, my coptures does it sometimes to be derp-derp on me when I go to a page faster than it wants to load it. sweatdrop

How is Ben?

Pretty good, my work schedule has been erratic and I have been on and offline a bit recently and often only for short periods of time. sweatdrop

That sounds a bit like me. I'm not on here for very long and my schedule is all over the place as well

3nodding Yeah, anymore my Job and jusrt being tired causes me to either just eat and go to bed or I only get online here to check E-Mails and here on Gaia quickly before bed, occasionally I get ion my X-Box but in the end any time I play it for long periods are often when I am off for the weekend.

I've noticed that on minecraft. 0_0 you've mined so much material!  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm
Aralik
Giesta The Dirt Eater
Aralik
Giesta The Dirt Eater
Aralik
Giesta The Dirt Eater

How is Ben?

I've noticed that on minecraft. 0_0 you've mined so much material!

Most of it was likely way back when I first tryed to make the Mount Creepmore Statue (A Giant Creeper) which failed . lol  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games