Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am so mad right now it's unhealthy! But traffic and Bojangles are so ******** incompetent today! I woke up trying to get a craving for McDonald's but I couldn't get a craving for their fries so I went to Bojangles but before that I went to the dollar general to get a boat load of snacks! I got two boxes of popcorn, there are three bags per box, a bag of M&Ms, the last three bags of Hot fries and then I left and went to Bojangles.

They were busy kind of. Well the lobby didn't have many people in it. Anyways I got what I always got, plain chicken sandwich with fries and a sweet tea. And then I left and went to Walmart to get some cake icing.

Then I went home and as I was putting things away, I had left my food in the car since it was a lot to carry. I came back for it and finally looked at the receipt and then looked in the bag.

Those idiots gave me someone's elses order of just two small fries and the fries were not even.....well they tasted ******** uncooked really. I'm not used to wiggly fries that don't stand up straight. It is one thing to get one or two like that but a whole little bag of it?

User Image

I get my purse and drive back down there and while I was driving behind this car who was going to Bojangles. They didn't give any ******** indication they were turning and were not even suppose to turn because the road has that cement lining and we are not allow to do U turns so to get to Bojangles you have to turn into a truck parking lot of those big trucks that pull loads and get to Bojangles that way but this dumbass b***h decides that traffic laws don't apply to her and ******** the cars behind you! They don't need to know you are turning left! So ******** the damn turn signal!

User Image

My breaks when I steeped on them made that screeching sound and I so badly wanted to beep my horn that that b***h!

Anyways got inside and they seemed to know right away that they ******** up my order. Hell yeah you did! I paid six twenty four for a combo not two small fries! So they "fixed" it. One girl even looked at my sandwich to be sure and so I saw no reason to check it. I left and went back home.

Told my mom what happened about the idiot car in front of me and I was trying to calm down since I was finally home and could eat. Got a paper plate, got my hot sauce. Put the fries and sandwich on the plate and removed the top bun and oh my god girls the ******** irony!

User Image

It STILL was not right! The bun and the top half of the sandwich had what looked to be mayo on it. I don't know it looked soggy and looked like they made a mistake and instead of getting another breast they just scrapped it off! And that b***h that checked my sandwich before putting it in my bag just left it like that?

User Image

I was so ******** pissed off! Their incompetent asses couldn't even do it right the second ******** time around! I don't give a s**t how busy they are! I don't know if I could have went back down there and just asked for a refund. So I just threw all of it away. I was not going back down there a third time!

Their stupid incompetent asses couldn't just put a plain a** chicken breast between two buns and put a small fry in a ******** bag? What the ******** my god!!!

User Image

I said ******** it and went to McDonald's instead! All they had to do was put twenty nuggets in a box! They that got right! Yay McDonald's! BOO ******** BOJANGLES!!!!

GOD DAMMIT!!!

User Image

After all that s**t my sandwich still was not right! And if I had gone to McDonald's to start with I would have more than fourteen bucks! I would still have twenty actually. But whatever! I'm just not going to that Bojangles anymore!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 am
You get that problem to huh. I know how you feel. I always get that problem, but whats funny is that in McDonald's we get freebies because they always ******** up our orders xP But about that car part, most people who act like that shouldn't drive. They can kill people with their stupidity.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:19 am
User Image

It's rare for McDonald's to mess up my order, but it does happen from time to time. I never really had a problem with this Bojangles until today really and the only reason I don't go to the other Bojangles closer to my house is because they are doing a lot of construction there and I once had to drive like two miles just to do a U turn and go there which is way I started going back to the other one.

I agree, If I had hit that car I would have been a million times more pissed because I have already been in two car accidents, I don't need a third one. I swear I should start using my horn more often!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:28 am
Your horns very useful in those cases. My mom was driving and talking on her phone on day (It's rare for her to), and she wasn't paying attention to the car in front of us. It turns out he was high and driving, swerved, hit us, flipped us and almost made us fall off the bridge. I got hurt more then my mother. I'm surprised I'm still alive from the damage. The front of the car was ripped off, most of it was inside the actual car engine. My door was scrapped off to the door nob, the windows where all broken beyond repair. My mothers side, the tier was pushed all the way in, the door was still in tact. She got out with a broken leg, some scratches, and a dislocated shoulder. I got broken ribs, leg, arm, and was in a coma for a while. When I woke up I couldn't see from my left eye (still can't) couldn't hear from my left side, and I practically had no pulse. They thought I was dead (Turns out I have a faint pulse on one side and from time to time I can go into a seizure, or just faint no matter what) I was already having a hard time with my left side when I was born, so I really didn't care. I'm just lucky to be alive.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:38 am
User Image

Oh my god that's awful! I'm glad you're okay though! emotion_hug

The most damage my car ever had was just the whole bumper coming off.

I was driving a few days ago behind a car who was driving like they were drunk. They couldn't stay within their lane so well so I reduced my speed and kept watching them until we went different ways. It was either a dunk driver or a very, very, very newbie driver.

I don't like when my mom talks and drives, even though she uses a headset when she talks, she can still get distracted. Ugh! It just seems like though every time I get on the road, things drivers do really tick me off that when I get home I am still pissed off!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:43 am
Yeah. But even though I'm ok I was hoping I could die lol. Mainly because after I got somewhat healthy, I got picked on very badly because I'd either be doped up on pain pills, or I would have to be pushed around in a wheel chair. I was really hard. I thought someone was going to push me down the stairs and kill me cause I was really paranoid. But atleast some people understand that this is a very serious issue that is being shrugged off so easily.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:59 am
User Image

Oh wow. I remember one time when I was picked on on the bus by a group of kid, my mom drove around our neighborhood and cursed one of them out and then my dad went to the school and told them he was going to handle it himself if they didn't do anything so I had to stand outside of the bus after school and pinpoint one of the guys who wouldn't leave me alone. Sadly the rest of them never got pointed out but seeing him go through that, they never bothered me again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 pm
You got off lucky. I'm still being torturered. Not from the kids, but from some other people as well.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

I know it isn't easy to ignore people. Is there someone that can help though?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:42 pm
AGH! See all of this kinda validates my fear of driving. I never got my license because of that. Well it started that they revoked my license until I was 18 because I was truant. Well I started drinking at 15 and by 18 I was constantly so smashed I knew (Just KNEW!) it was better if I just stay away from driving because if I ******** up and caused something like what happened to Kumiko emotion_hug (take care sis! stay strong, don't let them put you down why are they doing this and what makes them think they have any right??? grrrr!) I'd probably just drive into a ditch or a tree somewhere in the middle of nowhere so I wouldn't hurt anybody else. -_- Not having a license limits me greatly, let me tell you but its still something I can't get myself to get over.

Cus there are so many stupid drivers out there! Drunk, drugged up or just plain dumb! My bf's best friend who is 30 asked him a few weeks ago "you just need one break light right?" eek wtf he's been driving for like 14 years! *sigh* screw gun laws, we need better laws concerning people's ability (or lack thereof) to drive!

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Driving was not a choice for me, my parents harped me to get my license and while there are a lot of idiots and annoying drivers on the road, it is better to not have to depend on someone or pay someone to take me somewhere, though I do suck at saving money now because I'm mobile emotion_facepalm

I do see cars with one light on sometimes and it is annoying driving behind those cars because you don't know if they are stopping or their light is screwed up or whatever. So I try to avoid driving behind them

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games