Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To Take The Throne ((Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 am
User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī
The "Senshi Miko" or "Warrior Priestess"

Tsuki had made her way to the Dining Room without problems. But before she entered she put on a smile and got rid of any ill aura she had previously and replaced it with her Light and Healing Miko aura that she would always have but kept her scent concealed by the secret charmed bronze waistband that was hidden underneath her clothing. It prevented any Dragon or Demon to track her by her scent, she this will be a key role playing when she returned to her village by nightfall and honor her promise to stay as she would reluctantly return before daybreak.

The Miko had taken her seat between the two mourners and she gave them a comforting smile. Knowing that they could sense her as she whispered to them, "He's ok..." they were just brief and simple words. But they held so much meaning to them, she could tell that they smiled at her and now seeing one little thing finished. It was time to face some facts here.

1.) She was trapped here in this palace.
2.) The Princesses are going to be arriving for the ceremony within a few days.
And finally 3.) How will she be able to decide on who to choose and be at peace with her decision without getting those troublesome things called foolish feelings in the way of it all?

If only she could just somehow never have gotten the bracelet. A Princess? She could handle it, any Princess would love to have two Princes fight over her decision. But she was a Warrior, and a Miko. Used to settling things with prayers or with weapons and Magic. Oh Kami had it in for her and she knew it.... what did she do! Nothing could possibly be worse than this. Just the very thought of deciding between two Princes without getting those feelings caught in the tangle gave her a headache. As she lightly rubbed her right temple in small comforting circles as she food was served. Momentarily she put the annoying headache aside and sent a short prayer up before eating with her proper manners that she always used.

Oh joy.... This decision won't be going down easily.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ⓩąи∂єя Ⓝιgңτ Ⓡчииєя

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
ander watched as the others filled the room. The young demon sat in the spot he had always sat in, a lonely feeling coming each time he looked at the spot his father sat in. It was a horrible one. With a sigh, he put on a smile as best as he could manage as his mother came, and sat beside the spot where his father would be, watching as she absentmindedly stare into space, as if his mother could still see his father. When Tsuki came in and said that He's okay, Zander smiled and thanked the servants as they placed the food for the first course out, served drinks, and made sure that everyone was happy before they left to get the next course ready.

╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

Tsuki was eating quietly and almost uncomfortably. Used to the friendly and lively chatter amoung the village and fellow Priestesses, the busyness of her Mentor, the Head Priestess, serving everyone her homemade food. The smallness and warmth with the area.

Here it was silent and distant, cold and spacious, everything at her whim. She can hear the clock harming her highly sensitive ears as she tried her best to ignore it adding onto the pounding headache. However she made no word of complaint. Although if she did, she wouldn't stop for a while... Her heart was pounding within her ears with the matching beat of the ticking torturous clock. She tried her drink and set down the cup carefully until she was finished and pushed out her chair quietly. Folding her napkin and carefully setting it beside her plate. "Excuse me. But I have important Priestess matters to attend to." she spoke softly before bowing slightly and leaving out of the room. Couldn't take the silence any longer as she made a mad dash for outside once she was out of sight of her company left in the dining room.

Once she was outside and running back to a different spot where she hoped that no one would find her, she was pounced and tackled on by one of the guards. "Unhand me this instant! Let me go!" she commanded strictly as one warning as her captor chained her wrists tightly and she cringed from the previous chains in which they burned her wrists badly. She was thrown backwards against a broad and powerful chest as she growled from contact knowing that the guard grinned he unchained her slightly before they walked deeper into the woods, out of sight from the peering castle guards.

After they walked enough she tried turning to him to demand what was going on before she saw that grin and her skin paled then her anger burned. Igniting an ancient flame that rested for quite some time as he attacked her. The guard with the missing arm. She dodged quickly as he scraped her side barely. Growling as she high kicked him in the jaw, but he caught her ankle and she shot up electricity towards him forcing his grip to loosen before he broke her ankle.

Tsuki backed up a little as she tried burning her chains until they shocked her in return as she yelped and whimpered from the exhausting contact. But the guard was laughing at her! This caused something to snap as she was limp on the ground for a moment and he was above her. Laughing and spiting at her very existence. Something darker than her Magic in which it fueled. Grinding her teeth together as she blew him away from her forcefully and made a run for it. To her spot previously before going to dinner. As she dashed into the waterfall which stung in her side wound painfully as she climbed up desperately and found a cavern deep enough to hide inside for a few moments until the Dragon lost her trail.

Forcing her heart to calm down as she took shaky and shallow breaths. Clutching her side to stop the bleeding, she had managed to get rid of the chains prior to climbing the dangerous and sharp wall as she tried searching for any Light Miko powers to heal but there were none to be found. Now it was just a battle between her willpower and how long it takes for the Dark Magic to gain control of her.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm
Lil_Angel_D
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ⓩąи∂єя Ⓝιgңτ Ⓡчииєя

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
ander felt the silence in the room. Before, when his father was still alive, this place would be full of laughter and happiness. Now it is really silent. He missed the laughter now more then ever.

ime passed and dinner came to an end when the priestess got up. she appeared to be bored, and who could blame her, he was bored and hated the silence. "Pardon me, but I will be going for a walk." The demon said getting up and excusing himself from the table as he placed his napkin down and turned, walking out the door where the priestess had vanished from, and followed her scent, but took a different rout out to the gardens.

nce outside, Zander took a moment and breathed in the crisp night air, only to be interrupted by some disturbance in the other side, where Tsuki was. This made him panicked as he ran towards the sound, only to find some drag marks. This made him furious as he took flight and flew, looking for priestess Tsuki.

fter some time of searching, Zander saw some guards, one was the one armed dragon who had lost his arm to Tsuki. "s**t" she said under his breath as he flew down, grabbing the guard by his throat and slamming him into a tree. "What the hell did you do to the priestess?" he snarled, putting pressure onto the guards throat. The demon prince managed to get the guard to spill what he had done to the priestess, infuriating the prince more to the point he point blacked killed hi to make sure nothing like this happened again, then went in search for Tsuki.

n a few moments, Zander was following Tsuki's scent, and a trail that looked like some one had escaped, to the gardens where he first saw Tsuki practice. He knew there was a waterfall by the pond with a hidden cave and smiled. "Priestess" He called out, wadding into the pond, not caring about his clothes. "Tsuki, you can come out now, that man wont hurt you any more I promise." Zander continued, standing a few feet away from the entrance. "Tsuki, it's me Zander, I wont hurt you."

╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

Desirable Fairy

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

Tsuki Shomei no Hageshī

The Priestess was clutching her badly bleeding side while trying her best to not swear through her clenched teeth and set jaw. She heard and sensed the Demon Prince and silently cursed herself for appearing weak. "I am in no need of assistance Prince. I did not need your help, nor do I now. Everything is completely under control." she answered him bitterly through her clenched teeth in pain. Although she showed no visible sign of it. Allowing the wall of the cave to support her as she stood. She used the last scrape of her Light Miko abilities to transform enough of the Dark Magic into Healing for her deep side wound. Her hand grew a comforting warm as it glowed faintly of a pale pink. Her back turned as she didn't face him.

Yeah right, nothing was under control with her. She wanted to go home. She wanted to go home and make this troublesome decision, go home and be with her family where she knew it was safe and welcome. Her eyes traveled down to her side injury as she saw it progressing, but not fast enough. "You may go. Go be with your family." she masked her bitterness that they had their ami.y with them, yet she was dragged away –literally– kicking and screaming from her own home and family. But she masked her face with a stoical face mask as she still held her side and brushed past him. "Don't take what I say personally Prince. But I'd steer clear of that sharp tongue of mine." she whispered before heading back quite in discomfort but didn't allow her weakness to show in her scent, nor actions or expressions.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Lil_Angel_D

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas