User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kay so this isn't my Xmas avatar, but I am so in love with mint that i still have not bothered to change yet! I'm keeping the background though, I think it will go good with the outfit.

In other news I have sold around four million in the marketplace, but I'm not getting messages about items being sold which means sells are going down crying but I am up to 43k so that's good. Still waiting for next week so I can gold in my MCs and get my 400k. I'm looking at my wishlist to see what to get after I get it!

I even put another item worth a million on my wishlist. i feel like since getting MCs are easy to get and sell then it is easy to get gold now! I may stop playing BG for good! I never liked it that much anyways!

Gosh! Getting gold fast via marketplace, and MC just make you lazy because BG is slow really! I only ever get around one to two thousand gold anyways and very rarely three thousand. So yeah I'm happy! It's worth the wait to gold these MCs in. I would say cash in but ya know it's not cash, it's gold.