Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Finding the Cure [Nuru v Harrison] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:34 am
"We did ******** not," Harrison said. "Look, we all got jobs, okay. And my job is to protect humans from nutjobs that want to wipe out our species, like your horse buddies. Now, there's plenty of Halloween folks that are fine, just doing their jobs too. And we got no problem with them. If your boilfriend's been acting funny, it's probably the Insanity, which I already ******** warned you about. And that isn't our fault, that s**t comes from you. Like....a flu or something. It even messed with some of the Christmas guys. And we were trying to fight against it, but..."

He huffed a sigh,

"I don't know. It's a mess."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:57 am

"He wouldn' lie to meh about what he saw... what he experienc'd... does 'walkehs' ring anneh bells? Oa how about t'big glass walled thingy you put um all in? Oa feedin' them mostleh candeh? Then t'machine ya used on one who didn' come back home..." The hair on the back of Nuru's neck bristled at just recalling part of the things Zar had told him the hunters did.

"And Ah ain' frien's wit' no horsehs for that matter," the intense look on his face wavered. "Ah jus' want t'jacking truth."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:33 pm
Harrison squinted. "Are you..." he looked around, "dating....a.......minipet? I mean. Not that I'm. Judging or nothing, I mean I guess if you can....shapeshift and s**t..."

Harrison looked uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 pm

".... WHAT?!" Nuru looked shocked before shaking his head wildly. "No! A studen' like me! A demon boil wit' four horns an' da longest tail ah evah did see," he said that as though those traits were just the most attractive things ever. "He said when ya huntahs had him... that a huntah with black an' white hai' had some othah huntahs attach a thing to his core."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 pm
Black and white hair, well that was Caelius.

Harrison shrugged, "I dunno. It's not uh...really my department."

Neither was talking to students. He wasn't good at this.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you. Except see if you can talk to some of the lab guys."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Nuru's hackles immediately lowered and his demeanor seemed to soften at the suggestion, "Ah coul' do that?" But then he frowned again, "Jus' gunna shove me in t' big glass walled room aren' ya?"

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:10 pm
"Well, they might," Harrison said. "There's not enough Fear on the island so, if you stay for too long just wandering around- I dunno. I don't think it agrees with you. So maybe like. You'd have to stay in one to recover some Fear. ...I'm not a scientist."

He was making vague guesses based on what he knew about Killer and his tank. Harrison hedged,

"I mean, I'd be responsible for you. So you'd be on my ticket. I think that'd be okay."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm

"An you think they'll at leas' know how to fix 'im if ahm wrong?" Nuru gave Harrison a hopeful look.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:15 pm
"Well you got a good shot. They're smart. ...Smarter than me, anyhow."

He walked over to pick up his scanner.

"Beats checking this damn house for Insanity."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Nuru followed after Harrison curiously. It seemed it was possible he might be willing to go with him, but..., "If this is a trick... Ah'm gunna be piss'd. Just so y'know."

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm
"Yeah, well, same to you. I'm sticking my neck out, so don't turn around and start biting people. ...Or equipment. But, you know. The finding answers s**t is up to you."

Harrison turned around, muttering,

"...Think it was this way..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 pm

"What do y' take me foa?" Nuru sounded mildly insulted as he followed close on Harrison's heels. He wasn't sure where the hunter was planning to take him exactly... but he had to still try.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm
"I dunno. Guess we don't know each other too well. ...I'm Harrison, by the way."

They found the portal. Harrison pocketed his device, and the swords he was holding disappeared in less time than it took to blink. He pocketed something else, something small, and took out a cell phone.

The portal itself was a little funny, technical, but stepping through was easy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:02 pm

"Ahm Nuru," the barghest replied. He supposed it only made sense to make introductions. At the very least. Before he followed Harrison through to the other side. He had many questions... but for now they had to wait a bit.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas