Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Le seventh day of la challenge- My rock!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't have a hero. I really don't. There is no one I admire, there is no one I look up to. My friends are in situations that I use to be in that I would never want to go back to. My sister well her situation is good but I envy her more than I admire her....well I don;t admire her at all because she's a b***h.

But there is one person who is for the most part as of recently has been there for me. And actually the distance is better than us living a few minutes away like we use to. She picks up when I call most of the time but when she doesn't she texts me and asks whats up.....even though talking is easier than texting but whatever.

Ever since we got back to talking to each other a few months ago I have been calling her a lot and asking for advice and her opinions on things.

So yeah my friend Stephanie is my rock.....not my hero but my rock. She keeps me sane, espically when I call her at work during my lunch breaks she always reminds me to stay calm and not flip out and have fun. So yeah she is the topic of today's challenge. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:04 pm
that is awesome  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash