Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Fatal Four Way Tag Title Match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Braiddan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:06 am
(I took the knucks and the slam, I was commenting on the fact that Cart rolled to the ropes before the move was complete)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 am
((Oh whoops, I edited it. On a side note, I'm gonna control Rex's chars too now since he seems to have some sort of issue coming online))

Andrew and Hiro would follow Cartwright outside the ring. Andrew yelled at Rex who had spent the entire match on the apron. " GET THE TABLE." Rex smiled and hopped down from his corner, he lifted up the apron and dragged out a table that he tossed into the ring. Meanwhile Andrew and Hiro were attempting to lift Cartwright and Irish whip him into the steel steps.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:21 pm
With all the energy that he has left, Cartwright begins to try and fight back by dishing-out the right hands to Andrew and Hiro!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:13 pm
Andrew and Hiro both took a few punches to the gut before Rex noticed. The big man would run at Cartwright and attempt to boot him in the back of the head.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 pm
(I'm ending this match... I'm giving Figgy and Cart the win on account of this is a tag team match. They seem to be the only team posting as Boxer has pretty much taken over this match rping.((Also seeing they won before this match got restarted..))

I'm not sure if Boxer cleared doing this with Figgy and Cart.. Now I'm not against one person controlling all characters, but permission is needed by everyone involved. Next reboot it will be Boxer and Rex vs Figgy and Cart for the tag championships... Enjoy...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:33 pm
JobsEveryDay
(I'm ending this match... I'm giving Figgy and Cart the win on account of this is a tag team match. They seem to be the only team posting as Boxer has pretty much taken over this match rping.((Also seeing they won before this match got restarted..))

I'm not sure if Boxer cleared doing this with Figgy and Cart.. Now I'm not against one person controlling all characters, but permission is needed by everyone involved. Next reboot it will be Boxer and Rex vs Figgy and Cart for the tag championships... Enjoy...)

((could you make it Boxer and Andrew, I haven't seen Rex on in a while now :/))  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games