Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
--------------

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you heard of it?
Yeah I've heard of it a long time ago.
94%
 94%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:50 am
----------------  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:12 pm
YEP mrgreen  

Forbidd3n Fruit

Magical Girl

10,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:45 pm
Is anyone planning on attending the beta opening? 3nodding

I really love how they open up their planning with the userbase. That alone makes me want to support this site, even though I was skeptical about it at first.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 am
This has been in the works for a very long time now. But I'm still kinda hopeful they'll gain some kind of traction and gets things moving. Considering they don't have a lot of monetary backing behind it at the moment, it's going pretty slowly.

This project was announced I'm pretty sure, before TM even closed it's doors. OTL.  

Lucht

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:16 am
There seems to be enough fan base to get it going as a community, which is pretty cool.
Their current site is pretty bland though, so I can still see it taking a couple of years before it looks and functions like a proper social avatar site. Hopefully it will at least be running before then so there's something going on as far as a forum board with maybe some sort of currency and simple mechanics.

Unfortunately the beta date fell on my birthday, as well as my good friend's house warming party. =u=

Also, I think I forgot my login :U I don't even remember which username I used.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:30 am
Veiss Wynd
There seems to be enough fan base to get it going as a community, which is pretty cool.
Their current site is pretty bland though, so I can still see it taking a couple of years before it looks and functions like a proper social avatar site. Hopefully it will at least be running before then so there's something going on as far as a forum board with maybe some sort of currency and simple mechanics.

Unfortunately the beta date fell on my birthday, as well as my good friend's house warming party. =u=

you can always check your email
if you sign up at a certain date, your confirm code has your name on it ^^
(if you sign up now it doesn't have it...)

and sorry without your permission, i search up your name and there was only one person named "Veiss" that might be yours
Sorry ><  

TMFailStar

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:27 pm
TMFailStar
Veiss Wynd

you can always check your email
if you sign up at a certain date, your confirm code has your name on it ^^
(if you sign up now it doesn't have it...)

and sorry without your permission, i search up your name and there was only one person named "Veiss" that might be yours
Sorry ><

Ahhh that would be me then! Thank you Fail! And no need for my permission to do that. It's not like it's a secret or private information. I should have an email. I signed up back when they first opened up registration. I probably was not able to log in because it was past the period when they were letting people log in. Ah well. Hopefully they'll have some features up the next time they allow people to log in again. I saw a thread you made on there though! It's actually what got me to try to log in . A.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 pm
Veiss Wynd

Ahhh that would be me then! Thank you Fail! And no need for my permission to do that. It's not like it's a secret or private information. I should have an email. I signed up back when they first opened up registration. I probably was not able to log in because it was past the period when they were letting people log in. Ah well. Hopefully they'll have some features up the next time they allow people to log in again. I saw a thread you made on there though! It's actually what got me to try to log in . A.

Yer welcome c:
is it limited to those who can login? surprised  

TMFailStar

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 am
TMFailStar
Veiss Wynd

Yer welcome c:
is it limited to those who can login? surprised

Posting was limited to those who could login. Anyone with the link from the email could see all of the posts though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:49 pm
Veiss Wynd
Posting was limited to those who could login. Anyone with the link from the email could see all of the posts though.

oh. I see. Well... if you like you can tell me any suggestion you have and i can note it down in the forum.  

TMFailStar

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:44 am
TMFailStar
Veiss Wynd

oh. I see. Well... if you like you can tell me any suggestion you have and i can note it down in the forum.

Can you still log in? surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:12 am
Veiss Wynd
Can you still log in? surprised

yes eue  

TMFailStar

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:28 pm
What do you guys think about the forum layout? I've never tried discourse before so it's all a bit strange to me, but there are some cool features and I'm sure I can get used to it. I wonder how the avis will fit into it.

Lucht
This has been in the works for a very long time now. But I'm still kinda hopeful they'll gain some kind of traction and gets things moving. Considering they don't have a lot of monetary backing behind it at the moment, it's going pretty slowly.

This project was announced I'm pretty sure, before TM even closed it's doors. OTL.
That's mainly why I was skeptical about them opening, because they were working slowly and I wondered where they'd get the funding, but now I don't mind them taking their time. I'm in no rush to get addicted to another site. xD I hope it turns into a success!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:34 pm
it's different and unique.
i believe with the helps of plugin, skye can add more to the forums
i question about the avatar too eue

i do have a problem with the site downloading image link into their own system
:c
i hope skye will disable that feature  

TMFailStar

TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash