So, hello journal, it's been awhile.
So much has happened. Me and my girlfriend kinda just drifted apart, so I'm single again. A guy caught my interest but he's into someone else.
I learned my cousin has been ostracized from his favorite forum site due to a rumor started and spread by a bunch of jerks. To add insult to injury when he explained why him and his boyfriend shared a laptop one of the mods poked fun at his boyfriend's financial status. Yeah, i'm never going onto that h***h**e of a site again after that. I hate cyber bullies and the "old" definition of trolls. They just ruin everybody's life. I'm glad I left that behind in high school. Nobody gives a s*** in college.
I started college, going after my history major. Currently enrolled at Owens Community College, in Ohio.
Christmas was nice, got literally everything I wanted, which is odd but great.
I spent New Year's with my cousin, his sister, and my best friend (my old childhood group of friends). It was a themed party, Japanese New Year, with kimonos and everything traditionally Japanese for the new year (which is similar to Chinese).
And I realized in my first post I called Edward "James" o.o Nutty's real name is James. Man I must have been tired, lol.