Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:28 pm
Weird. So my avatar as of right now looks naked and has flowers all over right? Well, I had to leave my computer for a minute to help my mother, and when I came back, I got this.... really weird IM from a friend. He told me that I looked like a really slutty whore. And it's no wonder why I never get a true boyfriend. I responded with a "Wtf dude. That was uncalled for. Just because my avatar looks like this, doesn't mean I sit in a rose garden and spread my legs open. I'm not one of those kids who would do that. I have morals, and I have my pride. Your a dickless man who can't get laid because your to much of a p***y to ask the god damn girl out on a date." I realized that I should of just ignored him, but I wasn't really happy when I got back. Right now, I would just like to point out, that I have this really bad habit of eating mints for no reason. And I'm mint addicted as some people say. I will always buy these huge mint bag/boxes/buckets for no reason, and after a while half to all would be gone. But because of this, my mother took my mints away, and I was pissed. That's why I didn't stay away. But he replied with, "Atleast I have self control." I told him plainly that because I'm bisexual and I "always" open my legs, that I've seen more p***y and dicks then him. He defriended me and thats that. But after all that I felt really weird...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you had Andies? They are good mints, the only ones I'll eat......and mint chocolate chip ice cream. But anyways I do feel like the way an avatar is dress does say something about the user. Like mine is wearing revealing clothes, but I dress her how I wish I could dress.

But anyways if your friend is going to judge your personality and morals based on a pixel then you should just drop him. It's just Gaia and we can dress up our avatar any way we please and if he can't separate a pixel from a real life human then he has issues. So i would just ignore him for the rest of the night. If he brings it up tomorrow in a rude way then IO would just drop him.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm
He already defriended me so it's bleh. But honestly when and if I dress up my avatar is has a story behind it. The red roses are for life, while the black roses for death. So I was going for a newly reborn person that came from a dead waist land. But I guess thats a little hard to tell. Gaia limits the dreativeness I have by the items... Either that or I dream to big lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:37 pm
Nudity is your friend. emotion_awesome

Eh, it's just so closed minded to judge someone solely based on how they dress their dolls. I'm an artist so it's more or less a given that I'm a bit eccentric so I roll with it.
(´・ω・`)  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

cheyenneOKAY

Liberal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 pm
Just remember. He is a d**k ouo.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 pm
Eh, my avatar is barely dressed half the time. The only ones who have ever commented on it is an old rp friend (during a rp) and my bf.. and he just says that I'm a perv or something and tells me I should wear more lol.

It's just an avatar though so his comment was really not called for. Just don't worry about it, if someone is willing to make comments like that or unfriend you just because of something like that then they aren't really worth having around anyway.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:06 pm
To be completely honest I've been more of a "nudy" person on gaia because of the creativity I would have. I can't really express myself out in the "real world" or I'll be judged harder then a Buffalo in heat. But it's funny how I just get myself into these situations x3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 pm
I wouldn't worry too much about what he has to say. If that really bothers him so much that he'd go as far as to unfriend you then he wasn't really a friend to begin with. It's just an avatar, just because it's dressed a way he doesn't like doesn't automatically make you a bad person. Like you said, you made a story out of it, for others it can represent their tastes, their style, anything. The way your avatar looks shouldn't have anything to do with you as a person or your ability to get a "true" boyfriend. Maybe that comment did stem from him not being able to get a girl and he just wanted to hurt someone else the same way. I don't see what is wrong with wanting a "nudey" character anyhow. The human body isn't ugly or to be ashamed of, having your pixel lady be slightly naked isn't going to kill anyone.

Just be glad he's out of your life. He honestly did you a favor by unfriending you, you don't need him.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers