Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So remember that topic I posted about the 56 year old lady who wanted to be my friend because she admired my opinions on a soap board we post on? Well today I just got fed up with her. She messaged me out of nowhere talking about some argument that was happening on the soap board and kept asking me if I saw it or not and was going on about how she was not going to get involved and how it was such a huge fight happening. I eventually found it and rolled my eyes.

I didn't reply to her though and just kept clicking out of the little chat box that kept popping up and after that, I went to my friend list and deleted her. She messaged me saying I hope you're not unfriending me because I really like talking to you.

That made me feel bad and she sent me another friend request but I didn't know how to retract my actions and didn't know how to explain them so I just went forward and declined the request and deleted her message and set it so she could not send me another friend request and I'm still trying to figure out how to undo that part because it was the option of if I knew her and I said no and then it said that she now cannot send me another request and at the time I had thr choice to undo it but now I can't figure out how to undo it. I guess you just get one shot at it. But now I feel like I want to explain what I did but I still don't know what to say.

I didn't think I would feel this bad about my virtual actions! I talked to my friend about it and she kept interrupting me saying that the lady was just being nice and that's what you do on Facebook. She wasn't getting the part that I was just annoyed and fed up with her liking and commenting on everything I posted.

But honestly it is the most liveliest my FB has ever been. And when I think about it I could have been more tolerant.

Omg I hate guilt!!!! emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 am
I know exactly what you mean! But everyone has limitations. guilt sucks but Im sure the lady will have plenty of other people she can spam XD she'll be alright. Cant always save the world D:  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for replying, but I went to her page and sent her a request. I think i was probably just over reacting too much since now we can actually have regular conversations.....well expect for the part where she randomly gets off topic and keeps saying that she is glad to have me as a friend and such. It can get kind of weird but other then that I don't mind her as much as I did before.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games