Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnForqiving

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:23 pm
I'm constantly angry.
I don't know why.
Nothing drastic has happened in my life.
I've been this way for a long time.
I'm always acting mean and rude
I lash out at people very often.
I don't want to anymore.
All this anger is beginning to wear me down.
But I can't seem to stop my actions.
Help?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 am
You should slap yourself every time you do something mean also you apologize for everything you have done (even if you think you have done nothing wrong)it should make you more humble.  

Duskheaven

Ruthless Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 am
                    ^ ..don't do that. at all. that's just going to make you feel horrible about yourself.
                    and your problem has nothing to do with being not humble.

and as it goes, i have a similar problem! i get angry fast, and i'm naturally aggressive.
                    i'm passive aggressive, blunt, and not the nicest person out there.

and what i've done is find an outlet for that- i play the cello, and i draw. so if i get ticked
                    off, i draw, read, or play the cello and those help.

my mom's been trying to get me to take up one type of martial arts or another because i
                    tend to think about physical aggression a lot (for example, smacking someone with a
                    snow shovel), and something like kickboxing would be a good outlet for that.

tl;dr: find an outlet- from playing an instrument, drawing until your hands fall off, or something like kickboxing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 am
loonaboots
my mom's been trying to get me to take up one type of martial arts or another because i
tend to think about physical aggression a lot (for example, smacking someone with a
snow shovel)

This may make me a bad person, but whatever.. I laughed so hard when I pictured that. rofl

OP: I agree with loonaboots. The best way to control your anger and aggression is to channel the energy into something positive. Don't beat yourself up or belittle yourself over it, that could just make you fall into depression or make the anger worse.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 am
ll-Frantic-ll
loonaboots
snow shovel)

This may make me a bad person, but whatever.. I laughed so hard when I pictured that. rofl

OP: I agree with loonaboots. The best way to control your anger and aggression is to channel it into something positive. Don't beat yourself up or belittle yourself over it, that could just make you fall into depression or make the anger worse.

nah, it's totally fine- it is a bit of an odd thing to want to do, and i do imagine it in an incredibly
                    dramatic style (sort of) in my head? so. plus, it would be an odd thing to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:13 pm
I don't want to be THAT guy, but maybe try reading some peaceful religious texts, or something like that- even if you don't believe in it, some of the figures have very insightful things to say and have good advice in general. I personally find that sort of thought-provoking activity to be extremely therapeutic. Also, try to get a decent amount of alone time- I know that I get pretty touchy if I don't have enough.  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces