User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yesterday I watched the movie "My Fair Lady" on Youtube. I was interested in it because I read a pony fanfiction, "My Fair Pony", based on that. During the movie I caught two songs that the TV show "Family Guy" used in their broadcast such as "I Grew Accustomed to Her Face" and "With a Little Bit O'Luck". I loved the movie so very much. I tried to watch the older movie that's also based on Bernard Shaw's "Pygmalion"; it also shares the same title. I stopped since it shares the same storyline, but the difference is the older movie isn't a musical and a different ending. I also learned something new, too. Seth's character Stewie Griffin is based on the actor who played Henry Higgins, Rex Harrison. I loved it! I watched an interview of him talking about the character Stewie and Rex Harrison. This isn't the first time when my favorite show "My Little Pony" led me to a musical movie, and then it led me to "Family Guy".

Before I dropped watching "My Fair Lady" until I realized there's a "Family Guy" connection, I noticed Audrey Hepburn was in that movie. It got me excited! That was going to be my first Audrey Hepburn movie. All of the songs also hooked me to the movie, especially "Wouldn't It Be Loverly" and "On the Street Where You Live".

The movie is magnificent, everyone should watch it!