Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply General A r t i s t C o r n e r - Show Us Your Talent
/throws art at guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misirable

Feline Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:51 pm
well drawing is the only thing i've been doing for the whole year >;3
(yes, i've been drawing for the whole 1 day of the first day of the year!)

*shot* *stabbed* *burn*

do you guys think i should start drawing something more scenic? Because honestly, I've only drawn people (save for a few where i somehow gotten not lazy)

oh and here's a drawing i've been working on, still took about 2 hour eventhough I simplify the process a lot. Guess that's my limit for now. " u "a

User Image It's one of our guild member Mia the Alchemist (old avatar cause i'm slow " w ")  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:59 pm
Such tiny arms (and legs)...
...care to show a basis?

Aside from that, I'm not really in the mood to rate anything, no offense (it's got nothing to do with you). So... at least you can draw on a consistent basis, unlike me.  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

Misirable

Feline Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm
Xterminion --- Externa
Such tiny arms (and legs)...
...care to show a basis?

Aside from that, I'm not really in the mood to rate anything, no offense (it's got nothing to do with you). So... at least you can draw on a consistent basis, unlike me.

Arms? I don't think i actually drew any arms o u o
/drew the poncho(?) without making skeletal base

care to explain what a basis is? I'm not familiar with
the term  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm
* u* It's really really cute. I think you've improved from some old drawings I've seen you post up back on TM!

You should totally try something scenic! I remember when I decided one day that I would!

The result was interesting. It wasn't bad I guess, but I'm not at all fond of it. It was very experimental.

L i n k

Funny enough, it's Gaia avy art of Rush Royale and I from back in 2009.
Anytime before that, I sort of attempted backgrounds, but never did anything really scenic. I learned a lot from that piece nevertheless. I didn't really realize that I did, but that exercised a sort of muscle that made me feel like I could keep doing it and practicing it. I had plenty of failed attempts though. I'm pretty sure I trashed most of what I did.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Mia the alchemist

Blessed Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 am
Oh, ah, it's going to be HARD to write this post User Image, because, it's all like, I LOVE IT ♥♥♥ (uwaaaaah, and of course I didn't expect it at all!), so all I can apport would be a wall text (no, you don't want that) about how much I love the chibi ♥♥♥ (I really like the shadows of the "skirt" aka the end of the poncho xD)

*ahem, ahem* *Let's say something more productive than "Awewewewewe, I love it, I love it"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Uh, nope, not more hearts. *catch them all and gives them to Misirable, and this too, but it have a lot of mistakes ´w ´*

-------------------------------------- *after a while*

I think that is great that you spent all the year drawing, since I can see the improvement! And I totally support the idea of trying more scenics works. Trying new things could be hard, but is another experience that you gain~ ouo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 am
Veiss Wynd

hehehe, i recently found a file filled with my old drawings (10 years ago or so?)
I was surprised at how much has changed, and how some things haven't change

ppp-ppfffftt, that art looks really nice o Ao
i really want to try something scenic but i usually fails at coloring the sky = u =

Mia the alchemist

Hehe, thank you very much

/eat hearts

....?! Feinne(OC temp name) first art by someone other than me o Ao

huhuurr, guess i should try doing a scenic art today o w o  

Misirable

Feline Seeker

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:58 pm
Misirable
Veiss Wynd

hehehe, i recently found a file filled with my old drawings (10 years ago or so?)
I was surprised at how much has changed, and how some things haven't change

ppp-ppfffftt, that art looks really nice o Ao
i really want to try something scenic but i usually fails at coloring the sky = u

Oh yea? I bet that was an interesting find! I dunno where I keep my old art, but I like looking back on it whenever I run into it. Most of it is traditional, and the few that are digital are all drawn out traditionally.

What program are you using to color btw? is it SAI? Maybe I can give you pointers on how I color the sky? I don't know if it will help, but it's partly inspired by how one of my teachers taught us to color scenic backgrounds. The technique was a bit eye-opening to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:14 pm
Veiss Wynd

Oh yea? I bet that was an interesting find! I dunno where I keep my old art, but I like looking back on it whenever I run into it. Most of it is traditional, and the few that are digital are all drawn out traditionally.

What program are you using to color btw? is it SAI? Maybe I can give you pointers on how I color the sky? I don't know if it will help, but it's partly inspired by how one of my teachers taught us to color scenic backgrounds. The technique was a bit eye-opening to me.

Yeap, since I was a kid I suck at making story = u = *shot*
/lul at horrible comic

Yeap, i'm using SAI since i can't seem to have luck on any
other art program.  

Misirable

Feline Seeker

General A r t i s t C o r n e r - Show Us Your Talent

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items