Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Life for the Master(DrakXDutcess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

in the moring Artorisa woke up in the moring and run his hand down Blaze's arm.he looked to see his girl friend was in the room"hello love.....heared anything from the kid and Fury"knowing that the kid would be at the next town's gym
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Well all I've heard is that he has been battling alot with Fury . But enough about that. I'm more worried about you." His girlfriend said and looked at Blaze before Blaze woke up and licked Artorisa's hand still sorry for burning him.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Well all I've heard is that he has been battling alot with Fury . But enough about that. I'm more worried about you." His girlfriend said and looked at Blaze before Blaze woke up and licked Artorisa's hand still sorry for burning him.

Artorisa sit up and grab her hand"sorry about that love....it just that i can never worried about myself or remember that name of you'er"he told her with a smile and then looked down at Blaze who is asleep right now.he thinks she will be fine in time
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Abby smiled and held his hand gently. Then she looked at Blaze and pet her head. "I wish you would be more careful when your trying to train. I think she ran off because she felt left out or something. Being the youngest of 3 kids I should know how it feels to be left out. It doesn't feel good at all." Abby said and Blaze whimpered in her sleep dreaming of Artorisa and Fury leaving her. She didn't care much for Fury but she wanted Artorisa to love her just as much as he did Fury.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Dutchess of Wolves

Artorisa looked at Abby with a smile on his face and then it fade away back to that dark grim look in his eyes"if i don't push any of them during training noting will happened....what life with out risk"his hand move down the fur of Blaze
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 pm

"Just promise me you wont do anything to land you here anymore." She said and smiled a worried smile before she kissed him. Blaze then woke up and buried her face in Artorisa's side carefully and started to nuzzle him glad it was just a dream.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers