PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 am
Good day  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:28 am
Louisa Iris
XxAriaxX
I do !

User Image User Image

Omo~! Who's your favorite regular??
      Me, it's Joong Ki. To me, he'll always be a regular even if he stopped filming with them very early.

User ImageUser Image

I like Ji Hyo and without Yoo Jaesuk the show would lose a lot of comedy.

They are all funny in overall... The guy that has nickames of impala and big-nose hyung, I find him boring, but there are some times that he was really funny. I guess he is funny only because he is very weak.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:33 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

It was referred to the Herbalife and thank you for all of the information, if I cannot find a decent job in my area; I may take up your offer. ^o^
        Hopefully something diverse. I've found a website, it doesn't pay yet, but I am hoping to submit an article.
        I do have a blog. Though it's nothing like yours and I'm still working on it.
        Oh and before I log off, is everything okay? I saw your status and I thought I would check up on you.
        I'm always free to talk to; I've been going through a lot myself, so if you want to talk you can always message me!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 am
Clasela

User Image
          Good luck! I hope they post it! c:
          I love your blog emotion_kirakira But where is the subscribe button?
          *sigh* I'm glad I have you to talk to 3nodding My skin is driving me nuts and even though I can see it repairing itself, my mom constantly batters me about it - saying stuff like I'm ruining my future and that it's all the new stuff I'm trying (which it isn't).
          I'm always here if you need someone to talk to too, ay? c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94

Thank you, me too!
        There is no suscribe button, but I've added an "follow me via email" gadget that you can just type you email into and volia!
        I'm always here to help~ Parents can be like that, mine used to do it all the time.
        But honestly, saying products are ruining your future, that's a bit silly, just give her time and hopefully she will see the results you're seeing.
        Of course, I'll take your offer up on that sooner than you think. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 pm
I'd love to be fwiends.! heart

Le Patronus

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 am
XxAriaxX

They are all funny in overall... The guy that has nickames of impala and big-nose hyung, I find him boring, but there are some times that he was really funny. I guess he is funny only because he is very weak.

User Image User Image

Haha, the Ace and Grasshopper 4laugh
      Do you remember when they place Jae Suk under the lie detector machine? It was so funny and touching at the same time that the rest of the regulars were all willing to give him the Running Ball because they were really touched by his answers whee

Yeah, I too think that the show wouldn't be such a hit without anyone of them. I like Suk Jin, even if he's not that strong in the game. He's really funny in his own way, and he balances the Commander's strong personality rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 am
Louisa Iris
XxAriaxX

User Image User Image

Haha, the Ace and Grasshopper 4laugh
      Do you remember when they place Jae Suk under the lie detector machine? It was so funny and touching at the same time that the rest of the regulars were all willing to give him the Running Ball because they were really touched by his answers whee

Yeah, I too think that the show wouldn't be such a hit without anyone of them. I like Suk Jin, even if he's not that strong in the game. He's really funny in his own way, and he balances the Commander's strong personality rofl

User ImageUser Image

I remember the lie detecting game. It was so funny when they asked him if he would marry the same person in his next life XD !!!  

Miss_XxAriaxX

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:27 am
XxAriaxX
I remember the lie detecting game. It was so funny when they asked him if he would marry the same person in his next life XD !!!

User Image User Image

I know right? It's like, implying that you're not happy with your partner now rofl
      On what episode are you now on? I've just started watching this show late last year, so I'm only on episode 54 sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:39 am
Louisa Iris
XxAriaxX

User Image User Image

I know right? It's like, implying that you're not happy with your partner now rofl
      On what episode are you now on? I've just started watching this show late last year, so I'm only on episode 54 sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

Ooh ! I'm very up to date with running man episode !!
I'm in like over 100s episode. I'm waiting for the new episode that will be released in Korea this Monday and kshownow will translate and release it around Wednesday.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 pm
XxAriaxX
Ooh ! I'm very up to date with running man episode !!
I'm in like over 100s episode. I'm waiting for the new episode that will be released in Korea this Monday and kshownow will translate and release it around Wednesday.

User Image User Image

Lucky you. I'm running out of memory space in my laptop... I'm downloading all the episodes, so I had to stop at around episode 120 emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

05. ✿ - - - Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces