[prp]New Meetings 2 (Chin and Hope)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:13 am
User Image

Perdona is in Delilah's 'territory' looking for her big sister. She's heard many things about this siblings, not many of them good. Well not much that's nice. It hasn't stopped her from wanting to meet her though. Smiling softly, she continues to look. "Delilah? Come out come out where ever you are."

chinhamaroo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:01 pm
GI Therapist Hope

User Image

Delilah's temple was full of stolen valuables placed there as offerings from her followers. The goddess herself hadn't had any visitors from her siblings in ages as she was widely distrusted and assumed that they all got tired of double checking to make sure they leave with everything they came in with.

Sensing one of her siblings in her temple she smiled to herself before stepping out. "Why hello sister, what brings you to this part of faetasia?" she asked slyly.  

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image

Landing softly, Perdona looks to her big sister. "I haven't officially met you yet and I wish to meet all of my siblings. Both the good, and those with... bad reputations." Smiling softly, she nods her head to Delilah. "I'm not like the others, I don't mistrust nor do I judge. You are who you are and I accept that."

chinhamaroo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 pm
GI Therapist Hope

"Are you calling me bad?" she asked in a sarcastically-innocent tone smiling. She walked over to her sister looking her over, sizing her up. She looked cute, innocent and honest which explains what she was saying. "What is your domain anyway" she asked her sister trying to make sense of her intentions.

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 am
chinhamaroo
Perdona smiles sweetly. "Not at all. You just don't have the best rep. Forgiveness dear sister, forgiveness is my domain." The sizing up doesn't bother her. "I know your domain. Possibly part of the reason behind your rep. But someone has to have it right?" Perdona 'oozes' sweetness and forgiveness.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games