Romantic/Spontaneous
  Funny
  Boring
  Awkward
View Results

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 pm
Mine was on his birthday. It was in 7th grade for me, 6th for him. It led to some happiness but then 4 years of abuse and pain..

But the kiss itself was nice! Kind of goofy and funny...we taught each other how to kiss in a way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 pm
I hope it still counts if it was just a very light peck on the lips? Like, Grandma style.

It was with my best friend since birth, since our parents are good friends. We were both six-years-old and sitting next to each other on the coach back from a big school trip. He had an incredibly close friend named Tom whom I was extremely jealous of, because sometimes my friend would want to play with Tom instead of me, and I did not get along with Tom.
I don't remember how it occurred exactly, but he suddenly turned to me and kissed me on the lips three times, very, very quickly. For the rest of the ride I was not really thinking about "Oh, I just got kissed three times and nobody saw us!", as I was sitting in a pool of smuggness that I had officially one-upped Tom, who was sitting in the seat in front of us.
That feeling was significantly better than the kisses itself. Not becuse they were bad butterfly kisses, but because <******** Tom.

So sorry for rambling.  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 am
I didn't have my first kiss yet, but apparently I know how it would feel. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:38 pm
I had my first kiss over this weekend...On Friday night, to be exact~
My girlfriend and I were both at Girl Scout camp, after not having not been able to really ACT like a couple in three or four weeks. We had just been lying on my bunk bed in the cabin, everybody was off in the main house making s'mores, and I leaned over and just barely pecked her lips. When I laid back, we chatted for another minute, and then laid facing each other. She was the one to initiate the actual kiss and...god, it was amazing. We fit, perfectly, and over the course of the entire weekend, we ended up stealing as many kisses as we could from one another...

...unfortunately, some of them got a tad heated and I somehow ended up with a hickey...

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm
Haven't had mine yet ;-;

But, I guess like they say "Good things come to those who wait"

Also, that is the most romantic thing ever.. I hope mine will be romantic like that, and not awkward or something

(I love romance emotion_bigheart )

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces