Game of Thrones

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeIanite

Bachelorette

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:19 pm
I've only just finished the first book but I am hooked. Anyone read all of them? I'm also watching the show on HBO and so far it's exactly the same as the book. Initially I started watching the show and I didn't really understand it or like it until I kept watching till the second season. Now that I've read the first book I like it 1000x more because it made me understand the backstory of the series. My favorite characters right now are: Dhaneries ( lol dunno how to spell her name ) Tyrion, and John Snow.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:25 am
Ive heard so much about this book, maybe I should give it a try... Although I have no idea what it is about?  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

MeIanite

Bachelorette

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 am
X-tailerr-X
Ive heard so much about this book, maybe I should give it a try... Although I have no idea what it is about?

Its hard to explain I suggest You look it up. Basically it's about a bunch of families fighting to control the seven kingdoms it's Really good.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:37 am
probiee
X-tailerr-X

Its hard to explain I suggest You look it up. Basically it's about a bunch of families fighting to control the seven kingdoms it's Really good.

I love drama like that! Ill look into reading it, thanks!  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:43 am
I've read all of them, im in the middle of reading them again. The Tv show starts to deviate from the books in this series, but i dont think that really matters.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am
Oh, Jon Snow. I have such a crush on him. And I never get like that. Except for my friend's one OC who I can't get the butterflies out of my stomach over because he has a huge crush on one of my OCs and I know she's starting...

I stick to Song of Ice and Fire. I've read all available books. I got hooked early into the first book. I love the realism of it. It's that which keeps me going back. I'd reread the first five if I didn't already have other books I haven't yet touched.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 pm
I'm catching up on the TV show. Haven't read the books, but I cheat by reading the wiki... so I knew what was happening this past weekend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:24 pm
My friend got me into the series with online copies of the books and I got pretty hooked. I've read up to halfway through A Feast For Crows and seen the first two season all the way through.
My favorite characters are: Dany, Jon, Arya, The Hound, Davos, Petyr Baelish (not all the time but I'm betting on him winning the Iron Throne--don't ask how), Theon, and Asha. I have a soft spot for Sansa and Sam, too.

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

18. ✿ - - - Books

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces