Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like friends outside of Gaia who don't have accounts on it or know about it? Or with any kind of website? I use to do it all the time back in high school and even now I have this one friend who I talk to alot about things that happen on Gaia whaether it be someone blocking me for dumb reasons or me thinking someone's problem is dumb, I'll it read out her and she'll either laugh or go into rant mode.

It's nice to have that one friend you can share your inter biz with. Well she has an account up here but as far as internet goes all she has is phone so she can't be up here a lot.

But yes whenever she answers her phone I'm gonna talk to her about the lastest happenings and stupid things that is Life Issues with her. Two p[eople just blocked me because "I don't know them and if I don't like their topics then I can leave and bye bye and stuff"

emotion_facepalm

It kind of reminds me of me a little bit but I'm not all oh you don't know me and such. I block them almost all of the time but it's only when they are rude but anyways from their topics it just seemed they wanted people to agree with them and sugar coat. I wish I could but I just used all the sugar in the house to make a new batch of tea emotion_awesome

So I'm all out of sugar to coat my advice with and we have no sweets that I can melt down and pour over it soooooooooooo blunt salad with a side of harsh dressing is just gonna have to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 pm
        I don't. I have found that Gaia is my quiet little space free from my IRL friends drama-filled lives.

Clasela
Crew

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:55 pm

I agree with Clasela (whose avatars I always love *o*)
I don't think they'd understand all the strange hijinx that goes on or why I spend so much time on here. The only exception I'd make is if I'd heard my friends talking about it--then I'd join in. That's only happened once so far.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:05 pm
the kids in my school don't think Gaia is real emotion_facepalm their loss
only person i have done that with is Serah. obviously, she's here.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:18 am
No, I don't talk to any of my offline friends about it. I mean, even the ones that do play, we really don't talk about it lol. I just feel like there isn't much to share with someone who isn't on here, and when they are on here, we're talking about other things. There honestly is never anything I'm apart of that I need to really gossip or tell someone about. Gaia is just kind of like private time for me, I honestly don't feel the need to talk about it. Though I have recommended it to a couple of people, but they never seemed too interested, so I left it at that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:00 am
My situation is the exact opposite of the stories posted above. My highschool friends are the ones that got me into gaia. Of coarse now that we are done with highschool and gone our seperate ways they hardly ever come onto gaia anymore. But when I do see them in real life I tell them what they are missing on gaia, like cash shop stuff, events, and other various things. xp  

Meline Moon

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 am
I talk to my friends about things my friends said on here or the friends i made on here lol yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:25 am
No, I don't usually tell my friends about the relationships and such I have on any site. I did spoil one relationship to a few close friends, but I'm mostly quiet about my internet life. sweatdrop  

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces