Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 pm
Lucian Dantes

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucian whistled and a raven swooped down landing on his shoulder. "Better yet, I will send him." Lucian said as he walked back into the city and rented a room at a tavern. He went to the room and sat on his bed thinking.

"My people are as brittle as the land they live on."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:03 pm
"Even better." Kaia commented as she let the bird fall from the sky and drain into the earth. She bowed her head slightly, respectfully, and was off. She didn't know what she was going to do or where she was going to go. This truly wasn't her home anymore and she had no where to go, so she settled for one of the few trees in this area. High up in it's branches, where she could see far across the land, she laid staring up at the sky and the moving clouds. This day seemed just like any other, but it was much different than all the others before it.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 pm
Siagon
"abit of this and abit of that. And beside you should know how giddy i get when people make threats against my life. I always like to see if they manger to go through with the act." He replied. He motioned the guard to bring him a chair. While he was one for standing sitting felt much better after his long day.

"Well i don't think i will have to bring you up to speed with all thats going on in the world, do i? The guard had pulled up a rather plain looking chair. A frown appeared on Severide's face. "I do hope you don't expect me to sit on that?" He said to the guard who had less facial expression the the chair next to him. Severide waved the guard away. "May i ask we take this else where. Maybe where the suns shines and the decor that i have to sit on his on par with my exceptions with this lovely palace." He asked in a tone that voiced a little displeasure.

[ Hopefully this is where I left off. I probably won't be on much, cause I dropped my laptop the other day and a corner of the screen is MESSED up. Just looking at it makes me depressed, so I haven't been online in ages. Just to let you guys know... ]

Eureka eyed him, before looking at her guard, who shrugged. She then sat up, before lifting herself out of her seat, a look of faux demure on her expression. She crossed her arms after giving the guard a look. The guard immediately bowed, and walked off to get some assistance. Eureka turned and gave a sly smile. "But of course. My palace does not get too many visitors, you see, so my subjects do not know how to take care of guests," she commented. She motioned for him to follow after her.

The grand doors to the throne room opened, allowing some light to enter the room. The throne room was usually dark, as Eureka liked it better than being in the sun. The weather was usually dry, so the sun here was lack of comfort. Eureka's dark attire looked odd to the bright light of the palace. Deep royal hues filled the halls, decor ornately placed around to make the palace all the more grandeur. For Eureka, she couldn't care less. She wasn't seen much by her subjects, not even the lot of her servants, for Eureka was rather a recluse.
She made a sharp turn, Eureka glancing over her shoulder to see if Severide was keeping up. "We'll sit in one of my personal parlors. We can discuss whatever you'd like in there," she said, walking in all her grace. There were guards already in front of the parlor when Eureka neared. She nodded her head, and the doors opened. Eureka entered hastily, hopefully the room would fit Severide's tastes. It was a blue colored room, the walls a deep indigo. The curtains were gold, as were other aspects, and the coaches were a light color. Light came in from large bay windows. Eureka sat in one of the loveseats, crossing her legs as she looked at Severide.
"Now, come and tell me about this business of yours."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm
Lucian Dantes

User Image

Lucian sat up rapidly and wide eyed. He had dozed off in his tavern room and been plagued with nightmares. Lucian could stay in the tavern no longer. Within a few minutes he paid, gathered his things, and left. Lucian wrote a letter on his raven and sent it out to his kingdom. He wanted to remain updated on the happenings. He found a bar and got a drink remembering that it was not his kingdom, he did not have to look like a king. It took a few more minutes for him to begin gambling, and winning...

"My people are as brittle as the land they live on."

(Hey, your on when your on, stuff happens.)  

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 am
Well you see. I'm planning to start a war with the north. Maybe. I'm not really sure yet. I think I should wait till winters past. But you know my war generals. There never really any good. Considering some of them don't live past there first day....." severide traied off. Thinking of what to say next.

"Hmmm.. by the way can I get your interior decorator. Love the parlor. Let's in just enough light." He said feeling the drapes. "Well before I forget. What are your feelings about Lucian?" He asked taking a seat oppisite her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:45 pm
Kaia laid in the branches, staring at the sky; and every so often, she'd begin to doze off and come to a moment later. She decided she wasn't just going to sit there anymore and leaped down from the tree gracefully. Soon enough, she made her way to a little bookstore and chose a couple that seemed promising. Something she could do to pass the time she had to waste. One was kind of a sad story and the other she didn't bother looking at. It just seemed interesting. She paid for them and left, walking with books in hand as she sought out a quiet place.  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:50 pm
Eureka watched him, tilting her head as she sighed, clapping her hands. A few ladies, the same who had brought her pipe, came out in silks embroidered with gold threads. They brought out wine and two glasses, placing it in front of Eureka with the grace and exoticness of dancers. One remained to pour a glass and looked at Severide submissively to see if he'd like a glass as well. Eureka took the glass to sip, very much accustomed to the wine of her country.

Like most crops in the Ashlands, the vineyards were supplied and cultivated with an abundance of magic. The wine, thus, accumulated a certain unique taste about it due to the presence of magic. She sat back, crossing her arms as she relaxed a little. "I rather hate the decor of my castle. As you know, I don't really go out much. My father, however, was fond of all this decorating and such," she murmured, waving her hand with a flourish. She uncrossed her legs and recrossed them.

Eureka sipped her wine, clearing her throat. So what Lucian said was true, Severide was actually going through with this war...

Maybe.

Eureka always found that indefiniteness about him rather irritating. She took another sip of her wine. "Lucian...I think fondly of both of you, but that does not mean I will not kill you in your sleep. Lucian has already made his offer if I promise to help him in the war. Whether you want me to aid you in this war, or ensure you that I will not participate, you have to make a much better offer than him," she mused.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff