Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp] Blood is perfect to spark a romance.(soxs&sleet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

User Image

This young Cainite Fatal Mayhem had been given orders from Caine to observe the clans and join one to bring strength to it. He'd fallow his orders but at this moment he was interested in finding his meal for the night. The clans would still be there even if I stop for a quick bite he thought and let a sinister chuckle flow up from deep in his throat. He set out to find a meal and found himself roaming a small park lit by lampposts. he sat down on a bench and tucked his tentacles behind him so they were out of sight to any passing faes, he didn't want to scare off any meal prospects.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

He wasn't the only one out and looking for a meal. Antoinette was out as well. Pink hued eyes looked around as she moved through the shadows. Dual toned hair moved back and forth as she slinked her way toward a meal, or she was hoping to find a meal.

What she wasn't expecting to see as she turned a corner was some large male fae on a bench. He was large, very large, and the slender female almost felt like she'd be dwarfed by the fae. She did consider not approaching but they had her attention. This fae wasn't normal and that she knew.

Stepping out of the shadows once she'd drawn as close as she could whilst keeping to the darkness, she finally spoke. "And what brings such a fae out this night?"

soxs1219

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

Fatal stayed seated, he knew that whomever just spoke was kindred, he knew she had cloaked herself in the darkness and let her hide behind that mask. He chuckled and said "Just enjoying the night." He breath deep and asked "What makes such a fae hide?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 pm
"A hunt where the hunter wishes not to be seen till upon the prey." Came the soft, purring, answer. The long tail behind her swaying gently as the fae moved to position herself right in front of her fellow vampire.

He really was much larger than her...and quite good looking although also interesting in appearance. "And who might you be?" She asked in that same purring whisper of hers.

soxs1219

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 am
Sleet Tempest Snape
Fatal cocked a smile, the conversion amused him for some reason. "Not pray." his voice had a edge to it sharp as blade. "Why so many questions?" He asked the small female who stood before him, she was petite and elegant, but he could feel her thirst and new that any mortal who met her tonight would regret it. She had sparked his interest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:32 pm
"Is asking questions wrong? It is how we learn and find out about one another, as well as...other things." She spoke while wrapping her tail about herself like some fancy fur scarf. Though her tail was long it only just managed to drape from one shoulder to the other and cover the back of her neck.

"You are interesting as well." She added after some moments of silence.

soxs1219

Sorry on slowness.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 am
Sleet Tempest Snape

((ooc:: No prob.))

Fatal said with a grin still at home on his face. "Invading one's thoughts is so rude, but oh well, I've got nothing to hide." and shrugged and stood letting his tenticles flow out from behind him. He asked "Still interested?" he let his tenticles stretch and rest over his shoulders and across his chest.

He spoke "I know you are kindred, Caine made me and my kind in his image. You don't have to be coy with me." He approched the tiny fermale and asked "How would you like to hunt together tonight?" He chuckled and said jokingly "Mortal girls seem to be frightened of my size and makes it harder to hunt, with an adorable little treat like you it'll be easier to hunt men."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:21 pm
Raising a brow the female took in the new appendages with interest before she nodded once, a simple and small gesture. "Their are stranger things which live here. Those do not bother me in the least." Though they certainly were an interesting sight, and perhaps intimidating in a way. But there was more to it really.

"I know you are kindred. But I was not aware Caine made any in his image." A piece of information filed away for later thought. The offer was too good to pass up, especially to spend time thinking about other things. "Yes, men are easy to hunt. Though some I'm afraid don't know when to mind their paws." She spoke, giving a disgusted look at the other. "Such...brutish things with no manners." She spoke while giving him a look clearly saying that he had better not be such a male himself.

"Shall I lead this hunt? Since we will be hunting my pray this evening?" Her voice dropping and her eye lashes fluttering as she gazed up at him.

soxs1219

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:32 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

Fatal had a grin on his face as gave a small bow and said "Lead away." He rose and held out his arm an a gentlemanly manner and asked "How do you want to go about this hunt? I can keep out of sight until the time is right if that would make things easier."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 pm
"It would indeed make things easier. No male would approach me if they saw you at my side - and why would they?" She questioned and smiled up at the other whilst taking the offered arm. Moving to stand pressed to his side. "You are much larger than other males and they would not dare come near me whilst in your company."

soxs1219

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

"Jealousy?" Fatal joked "I'd imagine a lot of mortal men would get jealous seeing a beautiful women like yourself with a big strong man like myself" He threw his head back and gave a throaty laugh. "or they could see me as monstrous and try and 'save' you...." he chuckled at the thought of how naive mortals could be. "By the way, I don't think I ever got your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 pm
"Indeed, they would. Such mortals behave in such manner when they have no right to such feelings." They should simply be in awe of them, not jealous. It wasn't like they would stand a chance with her, male at her side or not.

"Perhaps they would see that, though I see it more as the first really." No, she hadn't given her name and now he was mentioning it. It was with a flutter of her eyes, and a brush of her tail against him, that she gave her name. "Antoinette."

soxs1219

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

Fatal kept his tentacles wrapped tightly around his chest like some type of belt, the sharp tips hidden at his back so they were out of the way for the time being. He lifted Antoinette's paw to his mouth and laid a soft kiss upon her fur, rolling his eyes up to meet hers "it's a pleasure to meet you, I am Fatal, Fatal Mayhem." He breath the words against her paw before releasing it. He straightened himself "I think we have company..." he said looking down the path.

The fae had just came into sight, He seemed to be grumbling to himself, something about his family, the subject didn't interest fatal in the slightest, only the sweet liquid that lay beneath his flesh.

Fatal whispered "The hunt begins" before fading into the night, he was out of sight in seconds, leaving Antoinette to go about the hunt however she pleased.

The fae kept walking down the path kicking stones as he passed them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:46 am
"That sounds more like a description of something than a name...but I'm sure it's a fitting name." She answered with a deep purr in her voice, her eyes downcast to the paw the larger vampire held. Oh, this one was a charmer and seemed to know just how to treat a lady, even if said lady liked to make a bit of a bloody mess at times.

At his words about company she let him straighten up while she drifted away from the male vampire, setting herself up to get herself a meal. She could fear the fae not that far away and acting as though she were lost, or perhaps just caught up in her thoughts, the blue furred vampire headed toward the oncoming male fae. What an interesting looking fae this one was, though she was certainly more interested in things other than his appearance.

With a vacant look about her, or as vacant as one could fake, she accidentally headed right for the unknown fae. This would be easy.

soxs1219

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:21 am
Sleet Tempest Snape

Fatal stayed hidden in the darkness.... for the time being at least.

The male drea continued down the path not noticing the female in front of him at first, he stayed ignorant of her presence until the moment where her nearly knocked into her as he walked. "Hey! Why don't you watch where your going?! he scolded as he looked up "huh?" he exclaimed in surprise at the females appearance. He thought to himself I wonder what a pretty girl like this is doing all alone at night,this isn't the safest neighborhood... what came out was "What's a prissy girl like you doing alone at night?" he said with an almost sneer.

Fatal watched the male interact with his fellow 'hunter' he had the nerve to smash the fae's head in till his hands would become a crimson mess, but he knew he could wait. He took in the fae's appearance scale's he thought, Awww, the blood will be cold, what a shame. he grinned to himself no matter, he deserves to become our food.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games