Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Regey's field house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:29 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara had been spending most of her time sitting on the edge of a windowsill, both her legs crossed in front of her as her gaze was lowered to read a book. It was a simple book, one filled only with different poems and quotes, all of which were enough to fascinate someone like her. "Something smells good!" Rara instantly blurted out as her sensative sense of smell picked up the unmistakable aroma of kiwi. "Oh... It's you." She then added quietly with a soft giggle, glancing over her shoulder and noticing that the kiwi smell came from him. Rara then stood up, beginning to pace back and fourth across the room. At noticing him pick up the book, she knew that he probably wanted peace and quiet. It was then that something shimmery caught her attention. "Ooh... Shiny object." Rara whispered under her breath, her blue eyes growing wide as she then wandered into the kitchen. Soon enough, she found that the shimmering had come from only a spoon that was laying on the counter. In a curious manner, Rara picked up the spoon and stared at it for a long time. "What is this?" She finally asked without meaning to. Rara could remember seeing some of her past masters use it as an eating utensil, although she wasn't able to identify a name to the object. Pursing her lips into an almost childish frown, she stared down at the spoon, not understanding. Although Rara had a decent amount of knowledge, she was still very unaware of her surroundings due to having been kept in the captivity of a cage for several years of her life, something in which she didn't entirely mind due to her generally positive nature, but also something that prevented her from having knowledge of common things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:57 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Human form
" You could use me as a pillow
User Image
Regey looked away from his art book and then. Walked into the kitchen behind her as he leaned his head by hers. "That is a spoon, used for certain types of eating." He mentioned to her as he smiled at her, being ignorant in a cute way, the good ignorant. "I use it for cereal." He said drinking sweet tea. Holding the art book he was about to draw in. He also noted to himself her acknowledgment in his smell and smiled at her.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara picked up the spoon, still looking at it. "I knew that it was used for eating. But I didn't know what was called... A spoon... What an odd little name, it has." She responded with a soft laugh. "But... I like this... this spoon. It is shiny and pretty." Rara said as she held the spoon up towards a window, allowing the moonlight to relfect off of it. "And cereal... I have never had cereal before. But I assume it tastes good?" Rara then asked as she set the spoon back down on the table, now looking up at him with her head tilted to the side, causing a few wisps of her blonde hair to fall into her face. After a moment of thought, it was then that she suddenly grew distracted by something else--- This time, it being his art book. Rara stared over at the art book as he held it, her pale blue eyes shimmering with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:55 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Human form
User Image
Regey noticed she looked at his book and he smiled at her. "Well yes it is a great breakfast." He was talking about the cereal. Soon he chuckled at her childish side. She was very cute to him. He looked at the 15 inch black hard covered book. "Here you can gaze upon it." He said, and walked off going to the porch and drank his tea. Feeling the wind blow gently. His eyes just looked at the horizon.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 pm
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara smiled as she was handed the art book. Her curiosity grew even more at the artwork she knew she would most likely find inside of it. Art fascinated her. And even though almost everything in life fascinated Rara, art was one of the few things that fascinated her the most. She sat down on a couch and began gazing through the book at all the various artwork that was inside of it, the delicate features of her face taking on a look of awe. I can't believe he did all of this artwork. It's all so beautiful, she thought to herself with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 pm
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Human form
User Image
Regey sat on the porch his tea still more then full, his book filled with pictures of fighting and harmony, many of himself loving a blank character, no features or face. He just watched the moon rise, still the night was young. He laid his head on his rocking chair as the motion of the rocking chair, caused his slumber to come early. His eyes were closed as he slept, normally.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 am
allenwalker1997
User Image
User Image

Rara analyzed all of the drawings, her eyes filling with thought as she carefully considered each one in her mind. To her, they all meant something in some way or another. While the pictures that depicted fighting were enough to fill her with a sense of dread and of consideration about the world around her, the pictures of harmony were enough to make her smile and leave her with a feeling of peace. But at the pictures of seeing him loving a character with a blank face, she stared at those for a long moment, trying to process what exactly to think. If anything, Rara still found each drawing beautiful in it's own way. After a long moment passed, she soon closed the art book and went outside on the porch to hand it back to him. A soft smile came to her face as she noticed he was asleep. Hurrying back inside for a moment, Rara laid the art book down on a table and grabbed a blanket. "Good night, Regey." She whispered softly as she then placed the blanket over his sleeping form. Rara headed back inside to her room. She curled up on her bed, expanding her wings out only to wrap them around herself as her eyes then fluttering closed. Eventually, she difted to sleep, her mind once again filled with dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:26 am
girlinthewind

☤Regey Irus ☤
Lamb of harmony
" You could use me as a pillow."
User Image
Regey woke in the middle of the night seeing the blanket on him he smiled and removed it, folding it with some gestures and carrying it up the stairs with his had. The door closed and locked to the outside. He then got upstairs and laid it over himself as he slept on the floor in the corner of his room. His own being counting sheep going over a fence to sleep.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers