Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Hellsing: Birth of the Vampire Queen! (Taken!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:40 am
Skai used to be an ordinary girl with ordinary powers. Or she used to be until that one faithful night when she wondered from the path and straignt into the grasp of a rouge vampire. Naturally she tried escaping but it was already to late. She had become one of them and is now Queen of the Vampire or Lady Skai as he followerd call her. So what happens while she's out for walk and she meets Alucard? An instant dislike for the male but also a wickedly strong attraction to him as well. When these two powerful forces collide, no one is safe from the wrath of the Vampire Queen and her horde of blood-suckers. Alucard's gonna have his hands full fighting them while also fighting his own growing attraction for Skai. Blood will be spilled and allices tested, that's for sure.

Skai
18 (She stopped aging after that)
Vampire Queen
Bio: Nothing you need to know...that and she can't remember her past life.
Pic:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 am
User ImageAlucard
unknown
Vampire
bio: Why should i tell you my story? you will not live long enough to remember it.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing

Skai, Vampire Queen

User Image

Skai walked along the gray path, illuminated by the full moon that shone above her. She was bored and decided that a walk would do her good, so she dodged her guards, leaped over the gates and into the forest. She needed to calm down before she killed someone. Her servants were idiots not to mention the man who sired her. Jared was is name and she hated him with a vengence for she knew that he was the one who had turned her into a vampire. The b*****d.

And Total Badass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:05 am
WhiteDragonLady

Alucard was walking down a road when he stopped and looked at the sky "what a beautiful night." The old vampire said with a smile "makes me want to stop for a bite to eat."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 am
I Am Alucasrd Hellsing

Skai sighed to herself before straying from the path and deeper into the forest, coming across the road. "Well, I rather not let this night go to waste since this will probably be the last time I get any freedom. Ever." she said outloud before promptly smacking into Alucard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:22 am
WhiteDragonLady

"Well this is a surprise. My target has decided to come to me instead of making me go to them." The vampire Alucard said with a grin "most surprising indeed."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing

Skai looked up in surprise before a dark look crossed her face. "I am not your target. And it would be nice if you would say 'excuse me' or 'are you okay?'" she replied, stepping back to put space between her and the other. "It's called manners." she added, glaring at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 am
WhiteDragonLady

"Don't you know that mannars mean very little when you are on the hunt?" Alucard asked as he drew the jackal. The circle on the back of his glove caught the light of the moon and could be seen clearly.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:49 am
I am Alucard Hellsing

It was official. She instantly disliked this man but she couldn't help but be very intrigued by him. She pushed the thought aside as she stared at the Jackal then looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. Now what was that gonna do? she asked herself, hiding her bemusement. She then turned to the symbol on his glove and blinked. "Ah. So you're him." she said suddenly, remembering what her sire had told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:57 am
WhiteDragonLady

"You've heard of me." The old vampire said, not as a question but as a statement of fact, with mild ammusement in his voice.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:59 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing

Skai glared at him. "More or less. I wasn'r really pating that much attention when people are boring the hell out of me or going over vampire lore.." she replied, shrugging her shoulders before becoming quiet once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 am
WhiteDragonLady

"When they were talking about me you should have been paying attention." Alucard said with a little disappointment in his voice.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:35 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing

Skai just shrugged again. "Didn't think you that you cared." she replied, crossing her arms while assessing him once more. "My sire is an idiot." she added in afterthought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 am
WhiteDragonLady

"Perhapse I was sent to send him back to hell instead of you." Alucard mused. "You could be of some use to me."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing

Skai gave him a look that could melt a glacier and freeze and active volcano. "Oh, joy. I do enjoy being of use to someone." she replied, tone full of sarcasm. Would it be a good idea if she socked him? Probably not but the thought did make her feel a little better.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games