Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)
Well, it's been a while

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Monochrome

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm
I still miss TM and I'm just posting to say hi. How's everyone been doing?
-Ybur Flame Demon  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 am
Missing TM, but hating on GCrest for certain disrespect towards their customers that is costing us a lot of money we don't have at the moment, making it even more costly for us.

Doing alright on this end. Just goofing off at work, since I don't exactly have anything official or even unofficial to do. I've been practicing painting to kill time while still doing something useful that could benefit the company in the future. They've been having me do some more intricate art that's not technical or animation, which is unusual since it's not part of my job description, but still very nice cause I've wanted to do this anyways. Good practice.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Prince Monochrome

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:03 am
Veiss Wynd
Missing TM, but hating on GCrest for certain disrespect towards their customers that is costing us a lot of money we don't have at the moment, making it even more costly for us.

Doing alright on this end. Just goofing off at work, since I don't exactly have anything official or even unofficial to do. I've been practicing painting to kill time while still doing something useful that could benefit the company in the future. They've been having me do some more intricate art that's not technical or animation, which is unusual since it's not part of my job description, but still very nice cause I've wanted to do this anyways. Good practice.

Your job sounds awesome and it's great to see you again. I've been volunteering at a dental clinic and taking college classes so I'm not online as much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:47 am
Demon Prince Diamond
Veiss Wynd

Your job sounds awesome and it's great to see you again. I've been volunteering at a dental clinic and taking college classes so I'm not online as much.

It's pretty good =) I get to do what I love, and results are very rewarding.

And wow, that sounds fantastic! I take it you're studying something in the dental field at school? The volunteering is gonna look great on your after-college resume. It always gives graduates a better chance at landing a job than those who don't do things like that for experience.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Misirable

Feline Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:15 pm
My mind is as empty as a white canvas o u o'''

Not a first though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:03 pm
I miss the forums :c  

TMFailStar

Prince Monochrome

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 pm
Veiss Wynd
Demon Prince Diamond
Veiss Wynd

It's pretty good =) I get to do what I love, and results are very rewarding.

And wow, that sounds fantastic! I take it you're studying something in the dental field at school? The volunteering is gonna look great on your after-college resume. It always gives graduates a better chance at landing a job than those who don't do things like that for experience.

What's funny is that I'm not studying to go into the dental field. I'm thinking about going into the graphic design or art field.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:54 pm
TMFailStar
I miss the forums :c

I miss the forums too but I have to make do with what I have at the moment.  

Prince Monochrome

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Prince Monochrome

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm
Misirable
My mind is as empty as a white canvas o u o'''

Not a first though

Yeah, I draw blanks a lot. The worst is when I'm cleaning dental instruments or filing papers and I don't remember what I'm doing xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 pm
I'm still trying to figure Gaia out, like I did with TM. So poor here. crying  

Sunlight Blossom

Prince Monochrome

Invisible Regular

13,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 pm
Sunlight Blossom
I'm still trying to figure Gaia out, like I did with TM. So poor here. crying

It's pretty easy to get items you want here though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm
Not really to me...a lot of things are millions of coins! gonk  

Sunlight Blossom

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:04 pm
Fine. I've done some drawings to pass the time. Some of them are my avi on TM that i miss very much. crying

Other than that, procrastinating at my homework. College ain't easy, especially when your course is digital arts. Those panels give me nightmares at night. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm
I miss TM forums too. I was thinking of creating a JPTM account but GCREST irks me so.......yeahhh...

Still busy trying to find a better job then the one I have. I gotta start paying off my college loans soon.....  

Miss Ris TM

Past History - where the dead threads go (request if you want)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games