Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so when it comes to fast food or any kind of place that allows you to carry out or eat at the establishment, which one do you almost always chose?

For me I prefer to go because I hate eating in the place because of people around us. Wheather it be a crying annoying infant or loud a** people who want everyone in an ear shot to know their business. I just hate eating in public and hearing other people random conversations. Even with friends I would prefer to get it to go if it were fast food but if it were a place where you order off the menu then I would suck it up. Besides we both could poke fun at loud conversations we hear anyways.

I made the mistake going with my family out to eat. My mom said that she wanted to get Chinese to go, she just wanted to bring it back home to eat.

I should have ******** know that was a damn lie because they were debating which place to go to rather than tell me to call New Panda instead.

We get in the place and the lady asks how many and they say four besides correcting her and saying it was to go and I had to sit there behind a family listening to their random conversations and then having to deal with my dad talking to me and asking my questions while I was trying to ******** eat and then I had watch how I was eating making sure I wasn't sloppy or whatever because my sister has a habit of being......just........ugh. I just hate it.

So what do you prefer? Eat out or eat in and why? And what are the circumstances that would have to happen or you to do the other?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 pm
For me it really depends on what time of day it is and if I have to be at home or not, but honestly I'd much rather eat out most of the time. I like going out and just being around people even if I'm not talking to them lol. I actually don't really run into issues with people. I don't mind if people are loud or anything, I guess I just don't get annoyed by that kind of thing. I remember a night when my boyfriend and I were out at Taco Bell, this family's child was singing loudly, just singing one line to a song over and over again, but it wasn't really that bothersome to me. We made jokes about it for the most part and just ate lol. I actually like talking while I'm eating, so I don't mind having conversation and taking my time to eat while having one. It's just nice to be able to sit at a table, just have the food right in front of you and being able to talk all together. At home it's too easy to want to do other things while you're eating, and no one wants to eat at the table while at home (at least with the families/friends I know) so I suppose I just like how different it is.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:38 pm
when we get fast food, we generally are going somewhere, so to go  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:48 pm
Usually when I eat fast food I'm going through a drive-thru anyway because I have to be somewhere soon.
But when I do stay there to eat my food, other people's conversations or babys don't really bother me. But I do have to face inwards or a wall because I hate watching people eat, totally disgusts me and ruin my appetite.
But I will say one time my family and I were on a road trip and we stopped in a Burger King to eat, and yeah fast food "restaurants" don't always smell the best but holy crap, that place smelled awful, like grease, and too much of their "sauce", and just cleaned up puke. And no one else seemed to notice! The workers were looking like everything was normal and other people were eating but I seriously could not eat in there, I was like no way, forget even going to the bathroom I'll be outside.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm
It depends... When we go out to eat, the restaurant is far from home... XD...

We only use delivery for occasion that we want to all eat at home... It is quite rare these days. We often eat at home.

I prefer to eat at home. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:48 pm

I usually never eat fast food unless I'm with people on a road trip or in a hurry or something.

Road trips I'm usually with a group of people so we eat in the restaurant. When I'm in a hurry or just wanting some coffee or ice cream (I go to McDonald for coffee occasionally), I leave as fast as I can because I can't stand fast food restaurants! ><

When I'm with my friends, though, we stay in the restaurants. We're really loud (usually them, LOL) and I think we're the type of people everyone is annoyed with and stays away from. With my family it's different, but we stay in the restaurant, too.

I don't really mind when I'm with friends and family because it's different to have people there with you to take your mind off of the restaurant. Mostly, though, it's being able to sit down and rest!

So yeah. (:

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm
I prefer to eat in the place, because I like to be able to sit there with my friends and talk about nothing and annoy those people back. No, seriously, it's only the places with free Wi-fi that I like to eat in!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 pm
Eat out, anxiety, people not my thing, bye bye, "walk into the club like what up I got anxiety so lets get out of here" (post I saw on tumblr credit goes to that person)  

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items