Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My cousin is starting to annoy me. First she text me on Monday wanting to do dinner before my sister goes back to college on Sunday and now she is texting me asking if I can hang out Saturday evening! Now that wouldn't bother me so much but I asked her where would we be going and if my sister was coming so she could drive me because I can't drive at night.

And she says she doesn't know where we would be going and to ask my sister if she can drive me. Okay for starters why are you even asking me to hang out if you don't even have all the details as to where we would be going? And second she has a habit of seemingly just texting me telling me one thing and then me finding out something totally different from someone else. Like for example she had texted me before saying she wanted to give me a facial and said she would come over then my sister comes a few a days later saying that she is giving the facials at her own house! Like why are you texting me with something different? Type a damn text and forward it to the people you want to ******** invite!! Good god! I'm not answering her texts anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 pm
don't you think not answering the texts at all is a little harsh? i mean my friends and i plan to meet up all the time and figure out what it is we want to do once we meet up. i can understand whanting the texts to actually explain what's going on so you don't get surprised later on like with the facials thing(if i understood that right and with my sleep deprivation i may not have) but i don't think you really have to just stop answering her text messages  

StrayKit

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff