User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Darth Malistaire
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

The Emperor of the Sith

"i will be all powerful through the Dark Side ..."

snarling, the Sith glared around trying to find Onyx but he realized she was long gone "we shall see ... my old friend" he said then got out a small device and activated it showing a hologram of another Sith "this is Malistaire, has the final event ended yet?" he said as the Sith seemed uncomfortable "erm ... well My Liege, it would appear we haven't arrived on the final day of the Games ... we arrived on the eve of the first day" "WHAT!?" Darth Malistaire said in anger as he clinched his fist. the Sith on the other end of the call was suspended in the air choking "it is essential for the plan to happen AFTER the final event of the Grand Magic Games ... they will be injured and weakened ... and YOU BRING US HERE SIX DAYS EARLY!" he said then jerked his fist quickly to the left which the Sith's head went, right off his shoulders. as another Sith ran into view, Malistaire regained his composure "congratulations, Acolyte ... you've just received the title of Sith Lord, do not fail me like your former master" he said as the Sith nodded "this ... blunder has caused everything to be re-planned ... send a few Sith to scout around Crocus and keep an eye out for both the girl, we cannot let her interfere ... destroy her if you must but that jar must be destroyed!" he said then ended the call cracking his neck then jumped off the mountain onto a hovering vehicle and sped off

"... and i will strike down anyone who dares oppose me"

wolf of warriors