Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:18 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second post today sorry but ya know I have to keep up my title as a chatterbox regular......something like that.

But anyways so yesterday my dad decided to bother me and my sister and went to her room first to bother her and I then went to the kitchen to get something to drink and came back and saw dad sitting in my computer chair and so I sat down my retro glass and he started to question my soda intake and then noticed the glass and asked about it saying where did I get it from and when did McDonald's stop selling them and when they would start selling them and how much were they and how do you get them. And then he went on to say that I was hiding the cup from them because it has never been in the cabinet with the other cups.

Uh no! Why would it be? It's mine. NO ONE IS GONNA DRINK OUT OF IT BUT ME!!!

He also said that it was my job to tell them about the promotions they did since I work there and such. And then my sister started to shout from her room about it even though she had no room to talk because I told her about it and even offered to get her one but she said no.

But anyways yeah I thought it was an interesting misguided view. I'm the only one in the house who eats out more than any of them so how the hell am I suppose to know they would want a stupid glass? Good god! FIND OUT YOURSELVES!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:20 am
Yeah people can get mad for little things like this...

It is in polite manners to ask people (when you eat something) if they want to have some. Especially for the guests... At home, I don't do that, it's like what you think : help yourself.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 am
XxAriaxX
Yeah people can get mad for little things like this...

It is in polite manners to ask people (when you eat something) if they want to have some. Especially for the guests... At home, I don't do that, it's like what you think : help yourself.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I only ask them if they want anything if I am going to the store. But I think since I don't make much money, it is the very reason they always say no so I never ask them if they want anything from food places. Sometimes though they do give me money to go get something for them but other then that no I never ask because I'm most likely going to get a no from them anyways. If they see that I am leaving they ask me where I am going and I tell them I'm going to get something to eat and they just say okay.

So yeah, never seen a reason to ask them. But now that I know they are interested in things like that I will start asking them.

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games