Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Chanced Meeting's (Reserved - Queen & )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxicated-Fruits

5,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image She loved the city life. She loved the crowds, the people, but at the same time the isolation. SHe could be compeltely surrounded but be absolutely alone. It was something that Queen had loved since she began her life in the city she'd been born in. Nothing made her more happy than the sights. But Queen wanted more. She wanted to see the part of the city that her Father had so long shielded her from. Granted the old man meant well but Queen wanted to live. She wanted to be that dare devil. She wanted to find the dangerous side of life that was so... forbidden.

She was dressed for a night on the town and didn't have a second thought afterwords. Lavender tights under extremely short shorts. Her brown sweater was a bit baggy but it still looked amazing on her. Queen had dyed her hair a orange color that was completely different from her near silver color. She checked the hallway and noticed that the help had already gone to their bedrooms and sneaked back into her room.

"Plan escape, is go." She said and opened her window slowly, silently, and slipped out stealthily. She braced herself for the drop down to the bushes and cursed as the sting of gravity hit her body. "Alright so... not as soothly as I wanted it to. It's all good I can fix up at the bar." She said catching her breath back in lungs and dashed off her residential home of 21 years. She just had to get out. She just had to get to the bar and she was done.

It was something of a walk in high heeled shoes but the noise of the bvar hit her ears like a melody come true. "This... This is what I've always dreamed of." Queen said as her eyes took in everything she saw. Her eyes landed on the bar and she walked up and took a seat at one of the empty seats.

"One of whatever you've got on tap. It's a girl's first night out. Make it count." Queen said with a wink to the bartender and watched a drink was set in front of her. A slick looking guy slid up next to her.

"Hey sweetheart, how you doin' tonight?" He said scooting a little too close for Queen's comfort. "First night out, hm? Why don't you hang around me I'll show you what the night's all about!" He said with smirk. Queen shrugged her shoulders.

"Nah, just got her might let the excitement kick in for a bit, ya know?" She said with a grin toward the other man. There was a look in his eye that Queen did not like. He gave a look of dissapointment and settled a hand on her thigh.

"Aww don't be so shy honey..." Queen scowled and moved her leg out of reach.

"I said no. Now scram, alright. I'd like to drink in peace." She said flipping her hair arrogantly in his face and turned her back to him.

First mistake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
The bartender saw the man bothering the poor girl. He turned to them and said "Frank, leave the poor girl alone. She just wants to enjoy herself without being bothered by a drunk." Frank then looked at the bartender "Im not that drunk, just drunk enough and besides what are you gonna do about it? Why dont you go back to serving up drinks?"

When she flipped her hair in the guys face he got angry and grabbed her hair and pulled on it. "So you think your so special you can just disrespect me like that!"

Right when he pulled her hair a man that was sitting beside Frank, with his head down on the bar surrounded by empty bottles, stood up. He was taller than Frank and when Frank pulled back on her hair he bumped into the man. He instantly froze with fear and slowly looked behind him to see a man with red hair and covered in piercings on his face.

Frank let go of the girl and turned to face him "Oh hey Zale... Umm... how you doing?... Me and the girl were just having some fun" As Frank talked he was slowly reaching for an empty bottle that was on the bar. He grabbed it and swung it as hard as he could. As soon as it made contact with Zale's head it shattered, cutting him a little. But he showed no signs of pain or anything he just stood there looking at him.

Frank stood there in total fear now as Zale reached out and grabbed Frank by the throat and was choking him. He lifted him off the ground with one arm holding him in air choking him. Frank was starting to turn purple from lack of air. Then Zale threw him down into a table causing it break into pieces and knocking Frank out.

Everybody stood there silent at what just happened. Zale looked at everyone staring at him and he grew angry and grabbed a bottle of liquor and went into the back room locking it. The bartender just kept cleaning a glass and said "I knew that was going to happen... Besides me he basically runs the bar too and he cant stand when guys mess with girls. Here is a key to the back room if you want to go see him or something. But just know he doesn't know how to act around people so you'll be lucky if he'll even look at you." The bartender then put the key on the bar.

Zale was in the back room just sitting in the dark drinking he didnt even bother to bandage up his cuts on his head that had blood running down his face from it.

Toxicated-Fruits

RagingDarkn3ss

Toxicated-Fruits

5,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image The night was turning in for the worse. Queen yelped when her hair was pulled and struggled until she was let go and she scrambled away. Another male had come up to the one named Frank. Queen's face was pure shock as Frank bashed a bottle over his head. Queen felt her stomach clench as blood started to drip but the mystery man showed no signs of pain.

Soon the fight was over and the man was leaving as Queen stared, frightened, at Frank on the floor. She quickly looked to the bartender that dropped a set of keys in front her. Queen stared at them with a scowl on her face. What had just happened? This was what she had wanted it but it'd gone horribly wrong. Absolutely wrong. Queen stared at Frank still on the ground and frowned. There wasn't any use brooding over what had happened. The best thing to do now was to focus and make up for the trouble she caused. That included tending to the wounds of her hero.

How cliche that sounded, Queen thought to her self with a smile as she snatched up the keys and flashed a smile at the bartender. "Thank you. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused." She said pulling a good amount of change out of her pocket and set it on the bar as a tip and left for the back room. She knocked once and heard no answer. She bit her lip before using the key and opening the door slightly.

"I'm sorry for bothering you but I wanted to thank you... I owe you. I'll at least tend to your wounds. You'll lose too much blood if you just leave it like that. Any glass that might have gotten into your skull is dangerous too." Queen said talking fastly as embarressment heated up her cheeks. She wasn't used to feeling obligated to anyone. This was completely new for her. She shut the door behind her and saw that there was a few towels on a rack nearby. She grabbed one and showed it to him.

"Do you mind, or am I going to have to do this with force?" She asked with a half smile since they both know she couldn't do anything to him; he'd recently saved her after all.
RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image
He heard her knock but didnt answer back. Then he heard her opening the door and his first thought was "Damn it Bill..." (The bartender) When she came in and asked and rambled on about helping him. When she made the joke about force and smiled at him he felt his heart skip a beat but he didnt know why.

He just looked at her for a second "I guess your gonna have to use force... Or... just leave me alone... I dont like having people feel like they have to help me... Besides im fine i've had worse..." He stood up to go and move to his stuff he had sitting on a table on the opposite side of the room. He started to walk over to it and stumbled a bit. He did loose a good bit of blood but he still didnt want help.

He went to his stuff and grabbed some keys to some sort of vehicle. He started to walk to the door that went straight outside out the back of the building. About half way to it he lost his balance and had to lean on the wall beside him. He was actually going to go drive while he was losing blood and cant really see with the blood in his eyes.

Toxicated-Fruits

RagingDarkn3ss

Toxicated-Fruits

5,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:35 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
User Image

Queen's brow furrowed as she heard his response. He may be good looking as any other male she'd ever seen but his acceptance of gratitude was not something that impressed the other girl. She watched him stumble over to the table and grab some keys off of said table.

That's right keys.

She started forward to the wall he was leaning on and sighed. "You are in no condition to drive and I don't care what I have to do, but you are not going to die just yet. I haven't even thanked you yet!" She said a worried look in her eyes as she grabbed the towel she'd been holding and placed it on his forehead trying to keep the blood out of his eyes.

"Are you always this reckless? You must have people worrying about you all the time..." Queen muttered trying to keep her voice light and fill the room instead of having the brooding violence.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
He groaned as she got in his way and talked. He pulled up his hand and drank more of his strong alcohol. He looked at her eyes and his eyes began to calm down. At first his eyes were filled with anger and annoyance. But now they were more calm. He walked over to a chair and sat down so she could do what she wanted.

"Why not? Ive been waiting to die for a long time... And no i dont have anyone worrying about me... My parents are dead, I raised myself i have no friends..."

Toxicated-Fruits

RagingDarkn3ss

Toxicated-Fruits

5,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 am
User Image Queen raised a brow as she grabbed a empty dish and her towels and sat down beside him. "Well tough luck. You've got someone who's worrying about you now. Everyone needs someone, that's what being human's all about, you know." She said as she tenderly touched the wet towel to his forehead and soaked up the blood.

"It's a sad thing to be prepared to die, I'd think. As for me, I've done a lot of stupid things because I'm ready to live. Papa always tries to keep me inside, but I'm old enough! I can do what I want!" She said furrowing her brow as anger filled her eyes, but she shook her head and watched him. He really was a picture. Brooding, anti-social. Great that seemed to be her weak spot, if her accelerated heartbeat was any clue.

"We're opposites you and I. But I don't think that's any reason why we can't be friends. After all, you did save me in a sense. I figure that makes you someone I want to know. I'm always getting into trouble." Queen said as she bit her lip reminiscing about all the silly things she'd done in her life thus far as she continued to mop up the blood on her new hero.

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
He sat there and listened to her. When she got angry he raised his eyebrow "Then leave... Go live somewhere else..." He took another big drink his bottle was almost empty now. He heard what she said about being friends "I doubt we could be friends... but whatever... if it happens it happens... but i dont think it will..."

He looked down at his shirt and noticed it was covered in blood. "I need to clean my shirt later..." He thought about taking it off but he didnt want her to see his scars. He knew she would start asking if she saw them.

Toxicated-Fruits

RagingDarkn3ss

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces