Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am so ******** sick of people ganging up on me and other people who say find a job. I mean even when someone says get a job yeah it does come off as "oh it is easy to get a job because they are everywhere."

But if someone says go FIND job, that means they are telling you to go LOOK for one! How the hell are we suppose to know someone is actively looking for a job when they never ******** say so in their OP? They can be so damn vague most of the time that the first thing anyone who comments will say get/find a job BECAUSE THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT IN THEIR DAMN POST!!! scream

User Image

Like okay for example, in the LI this girl posted a topic with the title that she is twenty four and lives with her parents. And she only really just post two sentences, First one saying that she is twenty four living with her parents and that they are getting broke to the point they can't afford food and that her parents are heavy drinkers.

It is not until maybe one or two people tell her to find a job that she finally says she is a full time college student.

Then the whole topic turns into an OMG IT IS SO NOT EASY TO FIND A JOB HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO THE OP!!!!1111!!!

User Image

Um b***h can you read? HOW THE ******** WERE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW!!!!! We're suppose to just assume that she is looking? And that being a full time college student is an excuse for her to starve? She even eventually, like pages later said that she could only get a part time job like it wasn't enough to feed her.

Um the little bit of money I make feeds me. I mean it doesn't last the whole fourteen days but I get food in my belly.

UGH!!! I swear people piss me the ******** off when they wanna gang up on someone for telling someone to find a job and there is nowhere in the OP that even states what they are doing job wise! Like seriously shut the ******** up! And learn to read! If you don't have s**t in your OP about a job or what you are doing to find one don't get all pissy when it is the first thing people comment about BECAUSE IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 am
I agree completely. With having only posted those few sentences, its an automatic response to assume she must not have a job, or be doing anything like that. And getting mad because she basically insinuated it herself is just dumb. Gahhh  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items