Submit

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Partying Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:43 pm
*LONG STORY* Okay,so me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and a few months now,since year before last when we first started dating aka 6th grade..were in 7th,anyway I finally told my mom about him in December of 2012 in a wild attempt to go to his b-day party...yea...it didnt work sweatdrop She's seen him from a distance but never really talked to him or anything.Problem is,were both like super shy! We don't talk at school except for the occasional shared smile or eye-contact. Everyone who sits by me in class(6th period) is like ''why don't you talk to him?'' and I just shake my head.We used to sit together but now we have assigned seats so I sit across the room from him in all my classes with him(2)! crying We don't call each other,we text and I've asked my mom to go to his house and she's like eek and laughs and says''I've never even met this boy!'' and I'm like crying on the inside! He might could come to my house,but its a mess! He's supposed to be going bowling sometime this month(he didn't go for his b-day) so I'm hoping that by then he and my mom will have met and she'll be okay with it! sweatdrop So what should I do in the meantime? I want him to come over and sit by me in class and initiate conversation,to call or text me first,to offer to come to my place instead! I know I should ''meet him halfway'' but he's the guy,I want him to meet me all the way!(Sorry if that sound selfish redface ) What should I do girls?! Need mega advice asap! Sorry for so much to read! redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:02 pm
I'm honestly curious myself, why don't you two talk? You guys are dating, why is it you can't find any time during school hours to talk? You guys don't even call each other which is strange in itself, why is all (or most) of your conversing over text? If I were your mom and knew all of that, on top of never meeting him, I don't think I'd let you over at his place either.

Really, you'll have to talk to him about this. He can't read your mind, he wont know what you want unless you tell him. Him being the man really doesn't have anything to do with it, if he can't meet you "all the way" then he can't, but if you really want him to, then you have to be willing to do it every now and then as well. Relationships should be equal, being the "man" doesn't mean he should be expected to do more, I mean really he's still just a kid. If you want him over, ask him if he wants to. He might not even realize he can go there if you've never invited him (have you?).

But yeah, basically you have to tell him all of this directly. If you want him to speak to you during school, let him know. If you want him to sit next to you (and he actually can, sometimes the teacher wont allow you to just move around like that), then tell him. If you want him to initiate more conversations, say so. He can't do any of this if he doesn't know that's what you want. I think that's what you have to work on first, your communication, because from the way it sounds you guys don't have much of that.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Partying Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 pm
Yokies
I'm honestly curious myself, why don't you two talk? You guys are dating, why is it you can't find any time during school hours to talk? You guys don't even call each other which is strange in itself, why is all (or most) of your conversing over text? If I were your mom and knew all of that, on top of never meeting him, I don't think I'd let you over at his place either.

Really, you'll have to talk to him about this. He can't read your mind, he wont know what you want unless you tell him. Him being the man really doesn't have anything to do with it, if he can't meet you "all the way" then he can't, but if you really want him to, then you have to be willing to do it every now and then as well. Relationships should be equal, being the "man" doesn't mean he should be expected to do more, I mean really he's still just a kid. If you want him over, ask him if he wants to. He might not even realize he can go there if you've never invited him (have you?).

But yeah, basically you have to tell him all of this directly. If you want him to speak to you during school, let him know. If you want him to sit next to you (and he actually can, sometimes the teacher wont allow you to just move around like that), then tell him. If you want him to initiate more conversations, say so. He can't do any of this if he doesn't know that's what you want. I think that's what you have to work on first, your communication, because from the way it sounds you guys don't have much of that.
Thx bunches!! cat_4laugh definitely gonna try your idea next chance I get!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm
Xx Bunny-kun xX

I'm glad I could be of some help. It's definitely kind of odd that you guys don't really speak at school, so I'd try and bring that up since it seems you really want to start doing that. Calling each other might be easier too depending, so you can hear each other's voices and tell how each other feels through the tone of voice. Communication is key, so you should feel comfortable talking to him about this. Definitely invite him over, so he knows he's allowed (of course okay it with your mom first) and he can meet your mom, and then clean up the house a bit when you decide on a day. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Partying Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 pm
Yokies
Xx Bunny-kun xX

I'm glad I could be of some help. It's definitely kind of odd that you guys don't really speak at school, so I'd try and bring that up since it seems you really want to start doing that. Calling each other might be easier too depending, so you can hear each other's voices and tell how each other feels through the tone of voice. Communication is key, so you should feel comfortable talking to him about this. Definitely invite him over, so he knows he's allowed (of course okay it with your mom first) and he can meet your mom, and then clean up the house a bit when you decide on a day. c:
True true,and my house could use a bit of cleaning up(especially my room) cat_sweatdrop cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 pm
Xx Bunny-kun xX

Yeah, just cleaning up in general probably wont be that bad. xD
I know my room is a terrible mess haha, I need to get started on that.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:31 pm
Communication is key in a relationship. Though you are kinda young; your expectations shouldn't be too high of this kid. xD
He's a young kid, and I'm pretty sure girls tend to develop more quickly than men, and even guys my age can be pretty clueless. But best of luck and hopegully you guys last throughout high school.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games