• Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 am
Caimbrie
Rubai Sora

Caimbrie ❤

❥~ I see, so it also works out cheaper.
I'm working on a design to make but i can't decide on a color yet....
If only my cam worked better, i could take a photo of the design and show you.
Its so far tiny lace gloves. I've got a few lace gloves myself, but their black, so they work best with dark colors.

User Image

Color can also dictate what style of Lolita you are doing. If it's black, I could easily go for Kuro or Gothic along with a few other styles. I would first figure out the style you want to do and go from there.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 am
Rubai Sora

Caimbrie ❤

❥~ I didn't know that. I've heard of Babydoll and Gothic and thats it. Kuro? I should research more into Loli clothing.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 am
Caimbrie
Rubai Sora

Caimbrie ❤

❥~ I didn't know that. I've heard of Babydoll and Gothic and thats it. Kuro? I should research more into Loli clothing.

User Image

Kuro is all black, just like Shiro is all white. There are a ton of styles, some not well known. I'm actually a fan of Cyber Lolita which is Lolita with a rave theme. Hard to do right, but when it is, it's really nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:00 am
Rubai Sora

Caimbrie ❤

❥~ Woah Kuro,Shiro and Cyber all sound nice. I've seen Shiro. I think i might like it :3

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:03 am
Caimbrie
Rubai Sora

Caimbrie ❤

❥~ Woah Kuro,Shiro and Cyber all sound nice. I've seen Shiro. I think i might like it :3

User Image

If you can think it, there is probably a Lolita style for it. I actually have a Qi Lolita (Chinese themed) I made with my mom awhile back. I'm working on my first Cyber Lolita, but it really is a hard balance between the Cyber style and Lolita. Guro Lolita is pretty cool also, but it's kinda costume-y.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:11 am
Rubai Sora

Caimbrie ❤

❥~ We should be Loli buds, now that i think of it. We'll give each other advice, of course i'll talk awhile sine i'm getting started. I think i'll go for a pale pink and a nice white first.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 am
Caimbrie
Rubai Sora

Caimbrie ❤

❥~ We should be Loli buds, now that i think of it. We'll give each other advice, of course i'll talk awhile sine i'm getting started. I think i'll go for a pale pink and a nice white first.

User Image

Well, play around with different styles until you find one you like.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:51 am
If you enjoy it, and like how you look in it.. Go for it. I dress lolita and fairy kei in the US, and sure I get a lot of weird looks.. But I enjoy it, so I don't let it get to me. ^^  

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:12 pm
Paper Mache Dollfie
If you enjoy it, and like how you look in it.. Go for it. I dress lolita and fairy kei in the US, and sure I get a lot of weird looks.. But I enjoy it, so I don't let it get to me. ^^

Thank you, I have started to try and go for Lolita clothing, as it is hard for me to get dresses (especially traditionally) I don't have much items that are Lolita but I love them!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:13 pm
Rubai Sora

User Image

Well, play around with different styles until you find one you like.

Okay. I'm sorry I didn't reply to this, I must have forgotten/not got a notification for this D:  

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm
Caimbrie

Save up whenever possible until you can purchase some basics. : ) Try to stick to neutral colored blouses that match with anything, to avoid having to spend too much on them.. Like white, cream black, etc. Also try to stick to just a few colors within your lolita wardrobe at first, that way things will match and you can stick to a budget by just buying one or two shoes, one or two blouses, so on and so forth. ^^ Welcome to the lifestyle!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 pm
Paper Mache Dollfie
Caimbrie

Save up whenever possible until you can purchase some basics. : ) Try to stick to neutral colored blouses that match with anything, to avoid having to spend too much on them.. Like white, cream black, etc. Also try to stick to just a few colors within your lolita wardrobe at first, that way things will match and you can stick to a budget by just buying one or two shoes, one or two blouses, so on and so forth. ^^ Welcome to the lifestyle!

Thank you... I shall try...  

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

Paper Mache Dollfie

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:10 pm
Caimbrie