Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So we finally have the option to disable topic voting! I honestly never saw the point in voting anyways besides for that dumb little achievement. I was wondering what was going on with some of these topics. I thought those users were like former site staff but still had their little net powers to keep people from down voting their topics or something. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 pm
I didn't really care either way what they did with it, but it's a nice thing for people who'd rather no votes on their threads. For me, I voted up or down depending on what kind of thread it was, mainly in Site Feedback and Suggestions. If I liked the idea, I voted up, if I disliked it, I voted down. In other areas, if I thought the person was being horribly rude or something, I would vote down their thread, but if I thought they were pretty cool or at least civil towards people, I'd give them a vote up for being decent. I know some people used it to mess with people's threads and that's why they implemented the change, so I hope that stops people from picking on each other through the system. I mean, it will if they disable it in their own thread, but it might just make the trolls/bullies/whatever they called them just find other ways to mess with them.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 am
its there a way to disable it on preexisting threads? :O i want to free my bribe shop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 am
Loshka
its there a way to disable it on preexisting threads? :O i want to free my bribe shop

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nope it doesn't look like it. but I do know that once you picked an option it can't be undone.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items