View Results

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:46 pm
I only heard of the Beaver one...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 pm
I think I've read the 101 Dalmatians sequel... >>;
But I've not heard of most of the originals on that list, so, not knowing the sequels isn't much of a surprise for me...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:28 am
Queen Spazzy
But I've not heard of most of the originals on that list, so, not knowing the sequels isn't much of a surprise for me...

Really? o.o
I still wanna check out that sequel for A Christmas Story(a summer one apparently).I never knew of it until I watched the documentry.o,o;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am
Yuki_Windira
Queen Spazzy

Really? o.o
I still wanna check out that sequel for A Christmas Story(a summer one apparently).I never knew of it until I watched the documentry.o,o;

I believe the library at my elementary school had The Twilight Barking along with 101 Dalmatians.
As a weird little obsessive child whose best friends mostly consisted of books and librarians, if the library had it, I probably read it (the plot seems familiar, so the probability of my having read it is fairly high).
I read through more than half of the fiction books in that library in the five school years I attended there. ^^;
As for not knowing the other things, I've never been much of one for TV or pop culture, so that book was the only original of which I had ever really heard.
I've watched Leave It to Beaver a time or two, I think, but only in passing when someone in my family left TV Land playing on the television, haha~
I'll have to ask my mum if she knew about the A Christmas Story sequel, though; she's practically a movie aficionado, and that is one of her favorites, so maybe she's seen it...?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500