User Image

Hi, my name's Jordan! I'm a film maker, that is making a Youtube show/series called Z-Rangers, that takes place in zOMG. c:

If you haven't heard of anything like this before, it's basically filming gaia avatars, typing out lines instead of acting, and it'll be uploaded to Youtube. sweatdrop

I'm looking for actress'/actors! And others to work with me on this project. Though payment won't be received, until after the first episode is released.

I know I could just leave a link to what I'm advertising, but really want to explain this series first. So these are

.:The main characters:.

User Image

Roles taken are Derek (played by myself,) and Tony (played by a colleague of mine)

The show is about Danny, he's new to Gaia, and wants to get lots of gold. He meet's Tony, and invites Danny to join him, and his friends in zOMG. They call themselves the Z-Rangers, they are a crew of experienced zOMG players, who are in need of a new recruit, due to their leader, Caleb's leave from Gaia. When the crew meet's him, he isn't treated with the warmest of welcomes mainly by Derek, but the others; Like Laiko, Rachael and Issac give Danny a chance. (Up until they find out how much of a noob he is) And this is what the series is based on. Danny A.K.A "Newbie" doesn't know how to play at their level, and is thrown into battle with powerful enemies, difficulties, and gold. Can he handle this crazy crew?

Additional information

Z-rangers is an action comedy, rated pg-13
It is also a "series" so we're hoping it has more then one season, and more then one episode.
The wardrobe for your character will be provided (You are welcomed to mix and match, and buy more outfits for them, as for personal usage? Only items you purchased yourself.)
Gender specifics don't matter here, so if you're a girl irl and want to play one of the guys, or vice-versa, it doesn't matter. (Heck I'm acting as Derek.)

If you'd like to apply, or want more information, please follow/send application to this link

Thank you, and have a nice day. whee