User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So my friend just found out a few days ago that she is single. Apparently while her boyfriend was in the mountains with his friends and his mom, he broke up with her and left his mom to tell her.

So she isn't crying over it but she is getting freaking annoying always bringing up that she is single and on her FB she keep liking these pictures with smartalce quotes on them that has to do with either love or boys and it is getting annoying!.

I know I can block her feed, but some of the pictures I like. It's just having an actual conversation with her that is freaking annoying. We were on the phone yesterday and she was outside playing with her cats and had said to her cats that she was not going to get on the ground to play with them in a skirt. And I asked her why is she wearing a skirt for and she said it was because it was nice out and that she was single, like it had anything to do with it. She never mentioned he was some control freak that tells her what to wear. Not that he could because they live ninety minutes away from each other.

But this is getting ridiculous. I know that you are mad and feel betrayed but.........get over it!!!! Goodness! Single this and single that like who the hell cares! He never contacted you while he was in the mountains and got his mom to be his own little messenger to you instead of calling you so get let it go! Move on! Gosh! emotion_facepalm