Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:43 pm
And that's why you never start an argument you can never finish. Atleast I'm old enough to understand that running away never makes you stronger to realize everything. But one does not simply flip their s**t, ma'am. Because you failed to read all of it, you missed the most important things :/ sorry. You couldn't handle what was being said, and before I "flipped my s**t" I was being nice about the situation and was simply making a conversation that you made escalate. The reason for no quoting, is because it would just make the conversation more weird then needed. Have a nice day :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah because sitting at the computer, arguing over V day will make anyone stronger. Uh no, use that for real life not virtual petty arguments. Arguing with me or anyone else is not gonna get you extra spending money so you could actually do something on V day or any other day.

And you've just been removed from my contest. So have a nice day. 4laugh

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Just so I don't forget anything:

1. Screw him. Your one is still out there, and you'll find him one day.
2. People are gonna talk as much as they want. You need to remember that nobody's better than anyone else and you are worth so much no matter what you like or how you look.
3. I think quite a few people fear dating, and others should, 'cause they suck at it. Start online maybe? Meet people in public places. If you happen to fall for someone that's too close for comfort, don't push them away, don't second guess, and explain your nerves. (Not the dad thing. Which by the way is emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:49 pm
The Maharani
Kumiko Fujiwa

Just so I don't forget anything:

1. Screw him. Your one is still out there, and you'll find him one day.
2. People are gonna talk as much as they want. You need to remember that nobody's better than anyone else and you are worth so much no matter what you like or how you look.
3. I think quite a few people fear dating, and others should, 'cause they suck at it. Start online maybe? Meet people in public places. If you happen to fall for someone that's too close for comfort, don't push them away, don't second guess, and explain your nerves. (Not the dad thing. Which by the way is emotion_facepalm

Agreed ^-^ And thanks for the support emotion_brofist  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

.....uh, moving on from the...."debate"

i didn't mean to go out and buy things, just stay home for that stuff, but that really sucks. my family used to have to budget every cent we got too so i understand how rough that can get at times. you could just have fun at home some other way then i guess, like maharani said there's the GNO here this year you could poke around in, if you aren't working anyways. either way, even if you aren't the biggest fan of v-day i do hope you manage to at least do something fun for it this year so it isn't too bad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 am
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

i didn't mean to go out and buy things, just stay home for that stuff, but that really sucks. my family used to have to budget every cent we got too so i understand how rough that can get at times. you could just have fun at home some other way then i guess, like maharani said there's the GNO here this year you could poke around in, if you aren't working anyways. either way, even if you aren't the biggest fan of v-day i do hope you manage to at least do something fun for it this year so it isn't too bad

That's what I was trying to say if she would listen. But anyways I don't work on that day because they "assume" I have a boyfriend =_= rude. Lol but thanks ^-^  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

That's what I was trying to say if she would listen. But anyways I don't work on that day because they "assume" I have a boyfriend =_= rude. Lol but thanks ^-^

wow really? well at least it's a day off. and just don't tell them you don't have a boyfriend, tell them you do and then have the bestest and most amazing at home v-day date with the invisable man anyone has ever had! and then they will all be jelous! (if i'm talking nonsense forgive me, i've been doodling with sharpie and highlighters ^_^; )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:47 am
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

wow really? well at least it's a day off. and just don't tell them you don't have a boyfriend, tell them you do and then have the bestest and most amazing at home v-day date with the invisable man anyone has ever had! and then they will all be jelous! (if i'm talking nonsense forgive me, i've been doodling with sharpie and highlighters ^_^; )

Sad part is I understand you crazy talk >o> But it sounds like a good idea xP  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS ME!! *dramatic sob of joy*
i'm glad it doesn't just sound stupid or insane XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 am
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

Lol I understand you because I know how it feels to doodle with the sharpies and the highlighters. But on the flip side I also understand because I'm also really weird razz  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

Lol I understand you because I know how it feels to doodle with the sharpies and the highlighters. But on the flip side I also understand because I'm also really weird razz

well i couldn't find my colored pencils and wanted to try drawing with i guess bolder colors would be the right word for it. unfortunately it makes your head all buzzy before classes XD
hey, weird makes life mroe interesting. normality is over-rated  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:51 am
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

well i couldn't find my colored pencils and wanted to try drawing with i guess bolder colors would be the right word for it. unfortunately it makes your head all buzzy before classes XD

Agreed. Normalcy is way to boring and over rated. That's why being something thats not normal is better  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa
StrayKit
Kumiko Fujiwa

Agreed. Normalcy is way to boring and over rated. That's why being something thats not normal is better

agreed!  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces