Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Bro and sis for Vincent Hammond and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Vincent Hammond

"Sure." She said as she hugged him one last time before going downstairs to find a note. She couldn't hardly read yet so she needed help. The note said 'Mark I need you to watch Annabelle. I will be home at 2 today then you have the rest of the day to do whatever you want. Thanks love, mom.' Annabelle tilted her head since she could only read a few words.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"Sure." She said as she hugged him one last time before going downstairs to find a note. She couldn't hardly read yet so she needed help. The note said 'Mark I need you to watch Annabelle. I will be home at 2 today then you have the rest of the day to do whatever you want. Thanks love, mom.' Annabelle tilted her head since she could only read a few words.

when Mark was fully dressed he came down stairs in a partialy buttoned up shirt and plain pants. "whats that? A note from mom?" he asked walking over and sitting on the couch placing her on his lap.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Vincent Hammond

Annabelle nodded and said "But I can't read it." SHe said not having learned how to read cursive writing yet. SHe handed it to Mark and said "What does it say?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle nodded and said "But I can't read it." SHe said not having learned how to read cursive writing yet. SHe handed it to Mark and said "What does it say?"

Mark read the note out loud to Anna. He looked at her. "what would you like for breakfast?" he asked picking her up and carrying her to the kitchen.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Vincent Hammond

"How about Pancakes? I saw mommy make them once and I remember how to do it." She said and smiled as he carried her to the kitchen and got out the pancake mix along with the chocolate chips.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 am

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"How about Pancakes? I saw mommy make them once and I remember how to do it." She said and smiled as he carried her to the kitchen and got out the pancake mix along with the chocolate chips.

"Alright lets do it." he said smiling and started to help her make them.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled as they made the pancakes. Then she started to stir the batter and after that, she gave the bowl to Mark for him to cook them. The chocolate chips were already in the batter so all they had to do was cook them.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Annabelle giggled as they made the pancakes. Then she started to stir the batter and after that, she gave the bowl to Mark for him to cook them. The chocolate chips were already in the batter so all they had to do was cook them.

Mark smiled as he started to cook the pancakes on the frying pan. After a couple minutes he made enough pancakes for the both of them.

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Mark smiled as he started to cook the pancakes on the frying pan. After a couple minutes he made enough pancakes for the both of them.

Annabelle giggled and got two plates for the pancakes. SHe then set one on the counter and the other beside it. SHe then asked "Are they ready Mark?" She was hungry and wanted to eat.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff