User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so this little punk was back at it again on the anime forum on my anime list! I finally was able to watch the second episode of this new anime and posted my opinion and they come and quote me saying that I liked another anime that is apparently "similar" to the one we are watching and as a girl i am SUPPOSE to like this anime and then they said "I guess girls have their own preferences too."

And I was thinking this was a boy talking to me but no they put on their profile that their gender is female.

User Image

So I go off because i am ******** annoyed with this person! I mean there is a chance I am going to drop this anime when the third episode comes out anyways but I am not going to have some idiot continuously quote me with bullshit comments! So I tell them they are acting like a ******** idiot and all this other stuff.

So then i leave and go back just now and found that a mod has stepped in and has cleaned the forum! She modified some comments and deleted a lot and told us to just stick to the episode topic at hand and said there is to be no more posts about haters or that people HAVE to like this anime!

HA!!! That's what you get! You dumb idiot! NOW STFU!!! And let us all comment in peace with our opinions!

User Image

Now why can't the mods from Gaia be like the ones from My Anime List? That would be a dream come true!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.