Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Demon sister ( for Dutchess )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 pm
Rin
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
Bella
Wolf demon
(Her wolf form)

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:39 pm
Rin woke up in his little one bed room apartment by someone knocking on his door once he got out of his bed he got some shorts on and went to the door and once he opened it he saw a little girl there  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 pm
"Are you named Rin Viola?" The little girl said and looked up at him. She hated being the size of a 6 year old but had to seal her powers in this world. She looked normal and had a wolf with her. He huffed at Rin and looked at his mistress wondering why she was wasting her time.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:05 pm
Rin looked at the little girl and said " yes i am and what are you doing here are you trying too sell me some cookies or something if you are i dont have any money so just leave ' he said about to close the door in her face  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm
Then they both turned into Shadows and appeared just as the door closed. "Seems you take after your mother." She said with her wolf next to her looking at a picture of his human mother before their father left for the demon world. She giggled and said "Then again... all humans look the same to me." She then turned around and looked at him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:20 pm
Once he closed the door all the way he turned around and then jumped and said " how did you get in here and what are you talking about all humans look the same to you aren't you human " he said looking at her then at the wolf  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 pm
"Actually no and neither are you." She said and handed him a pair of special glasses. "Please these will help you see me in my real form." She said then stood before him with Shiro also in his true form as well. But Bella had a demon tiara on her head. It was becasue she was the princess.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 pm
Rin put on the glasses and saw there true from and jumped back and said ' what are you ' he then looked at him self in a mirror and saw he was a werewolf type thing he then looked at her again and said " what am I "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm
'You are a wolf demon and my older brother. A year after you were born father let you live with your human mother, but... I was born about a year later by him and another wolf demon. Our father is also king of the wolf demon clan. He sent me here to bring you with me back to our kingdom. Everything will be explained when we arrive." She explained and looked at him while SHiro started to pack his things.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 pm
" but i dont want to leave and why didn't my mom tell me about any of this " he said too her he then took off the glasses and then looked at Shiro and said " what are you doing with my stuff "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:18 pm
"Because father wanted you to live a normal life. But you must understand that he is ill and I don;t think he is giving you a choice. Shiro will pack for you Everything has been arranged for you to come home. Your mother is well aware of where you are going and as such she will be there too to supervise that you are happy. I must say that you are the lucky one." She explained. She never knew her mother. Simply because she was killed during the birth. " Now come. One way or another you will be brought there by force if necessary. I suggest you come before father sends more demons." Bella said and took his hand as a portal opened near their feet.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:07 pm
" can you take me to my mother please take me to her i havent seen her i an long time " he said to her with a sincere look on his face  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 pm
"Alright let's go." She said and nodded at Shiro who kept packing his things. Once in the demon world Bella looked really different. The same as the glasses showed Rin. Then she flew them over the demon world and said "here we are." She then pointed to a castle that was made of pure black gold. She then landed in a balcony which was where she took off and their father's room where Rin's mother waited.

((Can you play their father??))  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers