User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of work! I only work six hours! Nine to three and then I am out! BYE BITCHES!!!!

User Image

I hope I get Cody's number tomorrow though. I think we will be working together in the lobby again which I am excited about! I am just so happy! I know I am going to be unemployed and it does worry me a little bit because Cody has been there for two years because he can't find another job which I find hard to believe because he is so very likable!

But anyways yeah I am going to be happy to get out of there for good! My manager doesn't even think I deserve to work on Saturdays. Lol she says that like I don't deserve this job. Psh! Actually you don't deserve me! I bet they are going to be short staffed for a while but oh well they are already hiring again anyways. And really I always wonder like if I could survive this sort of speak. Like oh maybe they might end up replacing me with someone better who can keep busy and such.

So yeah I personally with any job I have, I would rather quit then wait until someone tells me I am fired. Not just because it is better on an application but also because like I don't want them to get the last word. I don't want it to come off as oh we don't you anymore! I want to be the one to say no! I don't need you! So I guess it's also a pride thing as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But yeah I get my last paycheck next Friday and it will be enough to pay for next month's phone bill and replace the FASA card. gas and food. And in February my FASA check should come and that should last me a good month or two providing I don't go money crazy over having so much money.

But anyways yeah! I am so ready to get tomorrow over and done with!

User Image