Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
that awkward moment when...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 am
your friends are driving you home and out of left field one starts asking about your non-existant sex life because you're being quiet with nothing to say. didn't bother me but it litterally came out of thin air and was dropped in my lap like "hi there!"

anyone else have that before or are me and my friends just weird??  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 pm
Uhm, no. I've never experienced that.

I agree though, that's pretty awkward. It's good that your friends and you are that close.  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:17 pm
Heavenly Paradise

I agree though, that's pretty awkward. It's good that your friends and you are that close.

if we weren't the question probably would have broken my brain, it's not fun when that happens  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:23 pm
Haven't had that happen but I don't think your friends meant any harm to it. They were just wanting you to join in the convo~  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

Petite Robot

Sugary Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm
When I was in grade 9 the group of people I hung out with seemed to be rather sexually active and I wasn't. I hadn't even had my first kiss at this point. So, it was rather uncomfortable for me when they would question and suggest things to me.
I was always quick to try and fade into the background to avoid speaking about that kind of stuff for a long time sweatdrop
It's no longer a big deal to me tho.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 pm
A lot of my friends are super open to things. If I were hanging out with a couple of them who happened to be sexually active, it wouldn't seem weird to me. It might be a little bit like, "Huh?" but I don't think they'd pressure me into joining the sex-having population, or anything, that's all that matters to me. Lol.  

The Maharani

xKiklala

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 pm
I've never experienced that but I definitely have a lot of awkward moments. xD

That awkward moment when everyone is around, family and stuff, just hangin' out and you run into the glass door, thinking it was open. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:42 pm
StrayKit
Heavenly Paradise

if we weren't the question probably would have broken my brain, it's not fun when that happens

Nope. Brain farts smell pretty baad. (:  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm
My friends and I always talk about our sex lives.
They all know I'm a virgin, but some of them aren't so we just talk about other sex related stories.
With my friends it's actually funny sometimes.
You never know what's going to be said or not said. It's all just a mystery.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:24 pm
well, it's nice to know we're not that weird XD
we've always been open, but they keep catching me by surprise suddenly saying things like that out of nowhere o.o  

StrayKit

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm
Wow I must have grew up in a very different environment. My friends and I told each other in detail about our first experiences. Those who were still virgins at the time asked the others what it was like, how it felt, did it hurt, what he did, what she did, what, er, fellatio was like... We were all very open about it and it didn't seem like a big deal at all, actually it helped some to decide whether or not they were ready to have sex. A decade later and my bff and I still trade bedroom antic stories! rofl I really don't think it should be that much of an awkward thing esp. with friends who you are supposed to be comfortable with maybe their just that comfortable with you ^_^  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games