Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well actually it was a Disney afternoon! ABC Family aired the same movies they aired ;ast night but this time they aired the Lion King twice.

It started off with Hercules, though I don't care much for the movie but it is good, not one my favorite, favorites but ya know something I would watch here and there. Then it was Lady and the Tramp, my all time fave! After that it was Alice in Wonderland, LOVE IT!!! Then Aladdin, don't care much for the movie either, I think it airs too frequently on their network like Mulan does on Disney Channel. After that it was Cinderella which was a premiere last night and then the Lion King.

I so badly need to get these DVDs and their sequels! Well Hercules and Alice in Wonderland don't have one but the others do and I like them!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:31 pm
well i think Alice went back into the vault but yeah, Hercules is out, i see it at Wal-mart all the time. it's ONLY on DVD and like 10-15 dollars but i've seen it a lot.

and i love having Disney nights! grab the DVDs i have or break out the VHSs and make my brother looka t me funny!  

StrayKit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think those DVDs that come and go from the vault are those special edition, blue ray, combo pack tenth anniversary stuff and I just want the simple DVD, not one with added scenes that I haven't seen in the movie because then I will just be like WTF is this?

I can't even watch the Lion King special edition after the morning report song.

At Wal Mart over here hey are like twenty bucks. So I am just going to order them from Amazon because they is where they are really at ten bucks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 pm
they release the blue-ray combo packs and just the DVD when it comes out of the vault, so when it goes back in then both do. but amazon works pretty well too  

StrayKit

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff