Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
An RP for frouan and I

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 pm

User Image
【Vincent ❛Vince❜ Haligan】

Vincent wandered around his manor in search of his new 'guest'. Ok maybe guest wasn't the right word. The boy was more of victim then a guest but he wouldn't dare treat the boy like a victim. He would rather drown, and die. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon because they were in the middle of a forest in the middle of winter. All of the lakes were frozen over and none of the streams were deep enough to drown in so he would just have to treat the boy as a guest. "Where are you hiding boy? And when are you going to tell me your name?" He called out with a lazy smile upon his lips. He has yet to even learn his guest's name. That amused him greatly.

frouan
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 pm

User Image

♞ Ace Lloyd♞
"What in the world-", he huffed out as he rolled from one room to another, trying to figure out how he's going out of this place alive.
The other guy's calling echoed and it gave Ace a few thoughts of maybe he should just play dead
or - whack the guy with a knight statue's sword----- that's right! A knight statue's sword....if ever they have one.
He peeked out from the room he was in and glanced at his left and right. This wasn't what he had planned for his life to end!
He wanted maybe, a pretty lady to bear his children and die of old age or something.... and Ace snapped out of this thoughts when he felt the other closer??
Or maybe he's just panicking more than he was earlier? Unsure. He ruffled his red hair and shook his head out of unwilling thoughts.
Of course he's thinking! But it's taking a lot more toll on him than doing something.

Cisala Elden

frouan

Genius

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:21 pm

User Image
【Vincent ❛Vince❜ Haligan】

"I have a feeling our guest is ignoring me Maria." Vincent said to a seemingly empty hallway. He didnt know if the Cat was in the room with him. Cats had a weird way of getting past him without his notice though he didnt mind it in Maria's case she was more of a child to him and has shown her loyalty to him on many occasion by warning him of trespassers and the such. "Where could he have gone off to?" He asked himself quietly as a soft meow grabbed his attention. He tuned to see a rather large, fluffy, black cat sitting in front of a closed door. "Good girl." He whispered as the Cat rubbed up against his leg. He opened the door slowly so as not to make and noise as he entered the room and his inside the shadow behind the door. Whst does the boy have planned? He sure is an interesting one. he though as a small smile spread across his face. He listened to Maria purr as she jumped up onto the window sill on the opposite end of the room.

{OOC: I feel like my picture is super big but I can't tell because I'm on a phone lD}
frouan
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff