There should Be a Law on Day 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Against those horrible baby pictures parents think are so cute!
You know the ones I mean. The naked ones of you as a baby that serve only to embarass you as you get older
Don't you agree ? Promise not to do that to your children!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Oh I dunno those aren't all that embarrassing. I mean we were all babies so its not like anyone is singled out! Babies get naked and run around and do silly baby things 4laugh

I think its the ones from early childhood that should be outlawed! The third grade school pic where your eyes were half-closed, your face all fat with your horrendous Betty White-esque haircut sporting the most unflattering yellow turtle-neck ever made!?! gonk That one should be a crime whee (god mom take that down from the shelf already! lmao)

HimeFiveCents

Overcharged Smoker

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 pm
Dagera
Oh I dunno those aren't all that embarrassing. I mean we were all babies so its not like anyone is singled out! Babies get naked and run around and do silly baby things 4laugh

I think its the ones from early childhood that should be outlawed! The third grade school pic where your eyes were half-closed, your face all fat with your horrendous Betty White-esque haircut sporting the most unflattering yellow turtle-neck ever made!?! gonk That one should be a crime whee (god mom take that down from the shelf already! lmao)
There just as bad!!  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff