Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Ladies with oily, blemish prone skin, read this! :-)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor
  +1
View Results

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:34 am
Hello ladies!

So, tea tree oil. It does absolute miracles for the skin! I went to the body shop yesterday and I have very oily skin. The lady recommended a tea tree oil based facial cleanser, it works incredibly well.

But if the product is too expensive, fear not! If you can get your hands on just plain tea tree oil, you are able to dab the oil onto the blemish. I dabbed some on just before i went to bed, I woke up this morning, and the blemishes were pretty much gone.

But, I do recommend that you spot try the oil first on the back of your hand, if you have sensitive skin or unsure if it will irritate your skin or not.

Also, it might sting slightly, but worth it right?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm
Yes, I occasionally use tea tree oil, but definitely do not spread the concentrated stuff all over your face. Did that once and the smell was so overwhelming I couldn't breath. Plus my face felt disgusting afterwards. Haha  

Katamari Kitten

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100

Seasick Katie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:07 am
Oooo, I'm getting that, THANKS! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:23 am
I'd try it but the smell of tea tree oil makes me vomit so I'm gonna have to put up with my imperfect face XD  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:21 am
emiri-chou
I'd try it but the smell of tea tree oil makes me vomit so I'm gonna have to put up with my imperfect face XD

You actually can't smell the tea tree in the wash, which is good, because I don't like the smell of it either. whee

yum_bacon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:25 am
I've never been a big fan of using oils on already oily skin-seemed a bit odd to me.

Instead, I just use all natural shea butter. It's got plenty of uses-can be sunscreen, conditioner, moisturizer-but it works great on blemishes. It's a lot like the tea tree oil described here, except it doesn't sting and you have to put it on lightly.

The only problem is the cost. Prices range up to twenty dollars, but a tub can last you a year if your lucky.  

Carter Valentine

Quotable Genius

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 am
M i n i R e d S t a r s
emiri-chou

You actually can't smell the tea tree in the wash, which is good, because I don't like the smell of it either. whee

yum_bacon

I'll have to give it a go then!  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces