User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't see the point in them. I've tried once and succeeded but ended up selling the items a month or two later. I just don't see the point in them for some reason like you quest and quest and finally get it and then it's like now what? You're broke and find some other highly expensive you want and start questing all over again.

I don't know I guess for me dream avis are just not my thing and what really confuses me is when people ASK you to make them a dream avi. Why the hell do you want someone to make you something? That's like saying Give me something to quest for. Um how about I just link you to tek and let you figure it out for yourself. If you can't come up with your own damn dream avi what the hell makes you think other random people who don't even know you, will all of a sudden be able to give you something to quest for with a dumb little list of what you like and don't like?

Stupid! Just dumb!

And I just realized I really hate Booty Grab and no longer wish to use it as a way to make gold. Marketplace and selling things all the way. I kind of want to sell my thundercloud dress just so I can be in a millionaire again. But I'm not gonna do it.