Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
How to Forge a Future [Shehk + Ren] [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:45 am
What she was proposing was certainly not what Ren had been thinking he would do to gain what he needed - but it was also not outrageous to think about. And Ren had spent too long trying to become something else, something more that it was too late to turn back now.

He looked up at Shehk.

"Well," said Ren quietly. "Whatever you do - I'm in."

demon_pachabel
WOW LOOK AT THIS SUPER LATE TAG I suck

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm
If she was surprised by him offering himself up to her cause, Shehk didn't show it outside of the faintest twitch of her ears as she fished through her pockets for something. Seeming to find it, she offered the item out to Ren.

User Image

"Good to have you on board, then. You're the only one who knows about this right now, and at the moment it's a time to keep our eyes and ears peeled. Information is a weapon and we should gather as much as we can for now." she ticked a few things off on her fingers - "So any suspicious happenings, students who may be good allies in this cause, and ways to keep our secrets secret are good places to start."

kurotomato

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:44 pm
The emblem surprised him, Ren blinking a little, but he reached out and took it anyway, turning it over in his fingers before he slipped it into the pocket of his trousers.

"Thank you," he said quietly. A small smile quirked his lips upwards, and he gave Shehk a mock salute.

"Aye aye, captain. I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:55 pm
She smirked, returning the mock salute.

"Then for now, that's all I've got to do. You're free to hang out in here for a while longer and look over the knives, or just chill out of the sun if you want." she offered.

Kurotomato

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:28 pm
He stretched out his arms over his head, wings fluttering, and smiled a little. "Thanks for the offer," said Ren. "But I should be getting back. I've got a little brother to go pester, after all."

He gave the ghoul a wink, and started for the door, but stopped just before he left, turning slightly.

"Shehk," he said quietly. "I don't...I don't know how this is all going to turn out. Neither of us do. But...I've got your back, all right?"

There was a faint smile on his lips.

"Just so you know," he said, and then disappeared out of the door.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm
She didn't turn to watch him go, continuing to stare at her wall thoughtfully as she folded her arms behind her back. "Well, you're always welcome here if you find you need it." she bid quietly.

However, at the sound of her name, she looked to him. Shehk returned the faint smile to him, nodding.

"We can only hope for the best. You can always holler if you need me." she replied. Then he was gone, leaving the pricolici only to her own thoughts.

kurotomato
WRAP.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items