The Three Kingdoms ll OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm
Stormgem

Okeydokey! We got another person in playing the prince of Korinn Archipalego, so hopefully people will be trickling in shortly. I think. I'm working up on the NPC's profiles right now, so it should be fine. But thank you for offering! xD.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm
I'm slightly bored, when will the rp start! XD Me wants to play! lol  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:30 pm
OneWeekRainisu

I am too! Just bear with me a little longer xD. If we can at least get the missing princess and the other two Halruaa royalty roles filled in, we should be okay to start. But their empty right now emo .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:47 pm
Phaea
OneWeekRainisu

I am too! Just bear with me a little longer xD. If we can at least get the missing princess and the other two Halruaa royalty roles filled in, we should be okay to start. But their empty right now emo .

XD If only I know some people who would fill in the spots, but all of them are in tons of rps already! TvT lol, I'll bear with you for a bit.  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:50 pm
OneWeekRainisu
Phaea
OneWeekRainisu

XD If only I know some people who would fill in the spots, but all of them are in tons of rps already! TvT lol, I'll bear with you for a bit.

Thank you~! *hug*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:05 pm
Phaea
OneWeekRainisu
Phaea
OneWeekRainisu

Thank you~! *hug*

If I could play more people I would, but I think I would get confused....^v^'''  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Cool - good to see things are sorted. :3
- I would make another Character, but I can't over commit now that I'm working and Summer School is super busy/First semester is due to commence in like....three weeks? Its my final year of being and Undergraduate for Uni, I don't want to bomb out now.

I seriously can't wait for this to start. Its been a while since I RPed something like this.

Everybody's characters are just so...umf. I want to high-five ya'll for your creativity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 pm
*floats in and out*

You watch, things will pick up the moment I have work. @.@ I have two 13 hour shifts this weekend. Good money, but hard on the brain and body, libraries are hard place to be a security guard for.

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 pm
Oof. Two 13 hour shifts? Hearing that just makes my head hurt. I never thought libraries would need security guards OoO.

I'm considering whether I should move the story to the Forums. Everyone that's already posted in here can still be in it, of course, and I'll just move everything over there. Decisions decisions.

Either that or we can start the story, even though we still need a few more people.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm
Phaea

They're University Libraries. And we're employed while the usual staff aren't there to keep an eye on things. Basically if somebody tries to walk out with a Thesis or something else important we're in charge of detaining them and calling the cops. And fire control. And Medical emergency response - there are other people on Desk - student support, but yeah. The Uni felt the need to employ other people to help oversee. Nothing really happens - at least last weekend that was the case. I'm praying for the same this weekend. I only had one shift last weekend. So it'll be interesting to see how it goes with two. It is good money.

Also, either of those options is fine with me. If you move us to the forums there will be more interest and I can almost say with certainty that the missing people will be filled. Perhaps if we start it here though, we could see if other people would join if they saw activity. Up to you boss lady! *salutes*

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:20 pm
Even though we don't have all of the spots filled......................................... I'm starting the story emotion_donotwant . If it does fail, then I'll move it to Forums.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:41 am
Awesome - working this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday (you guys sunday and monday if you're american).

I'll do my best to keep up, and will follow your lead for posts. But right now...bed. It's nearly 1am.  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 am
I'll be away for a week or so and will therefor not be able to come on. D8  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm
*rolls* I have work tonight and Sunday, and am going to the beach tomorrow weather permitting, exam on Monday and a concert on next Thursday - Are we starting this week or next?  

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers